Chapter ~23~

Naeun's POV...

One by one they left.

"Can we please stay here for awhile?" Tiffany begged Taehyung.

"But its already la-" Tiffany cut him off.

"Please~...? It's really boring in my house." She said . "Fine~" Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Minji are you staying here too?" I aksed her. "Yup! Suga wants to stay too since he wants to sleep more." She said and we looked over at Suga who is now sleeping on the couch.

We chuckled. "Well then. What should we do now?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Can we play a game?" Taehyung suggested. "Truth or dare?" Jungkook said then smirked.

We nodded and Minji woke Suga up. "Why do i have to be in this? It's better to sleep than be in this." He said and and Minji pulled him down to sit down beside her.

I put the bottle in the center.

-
-
-

The bottle pointed at Taehyung...

"Taehyung, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked. He thought for awhile and answered. "Truth!"

"Ok... Who was your first love?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

Does he know anything?

"I-I'm not answering that." He said. And looked at the ground.

"C'mon, babe. You said truth so answer the truth." Tiffany said.

"Fine! My first love was... My parents... Yeah! My parents!" He said and smiled. We nodded and went back to playing.

This time it pointed to Minji.

"Minji, Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" She said.

I smirked.

"Kiss suga on the lips." I said. She was gonna hesitate but Suga kissed her first.

We were shocked.

"Umm... ahem!" Tiffany cleared her throat. "This dare is for Minji. Not for you oppa!" Tiffany said go suga.

"Well... looks like you have to kiss me again..." Suga said and smirked.

Minji's POV...

"Well... looks like you have to kiss me again..." Suga said and smirked.

Aish! This little-
Did he plan this all along???

He tapped his lips lips and made a kissy face. They chuckled and i only stared at him with a look.

He pouted and i took the chance and kissed him. I quickly pulled away and sat back down.

We continued playing until 9:00 pm.

"We better go now! Thanks for having us! Bye! See you tomorrow!" Taehyung said.

"We better go noe too! Our parents might get worried." Suga said. We waved at Naeun and Jungkook before we drove away.

Jungkook's POV... 

I stayed at Naeun's house a little bit longer.

"Jungkook aren't you leaving. Your mom might get worried. Its almost 10." My beautiful girlfriend said.

"Do you want me to leave already?" I said and frowned.

She only stared at me while her arms crossed.

I sighed and stood up. "Fine." I said and took my jacket. She opened the door.

"Bye Jungkook! See you tomorrow!!!" She said and pushed me outside.

"Wait! I forgot something!" I said and she stopped. I walked towards her and hugged her. She was surprised for a second but hugged me back.

She was about to push me again, when i quickly pecked her lips.

I ran to my car and i could her yelling. "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

I smiled to myself and drove to my house.

Naeun's POV...

Aish that stupid Jeon jungkook!

I thought and went back in my house.

"But it felt good though. His soft lips on mine." I whispered and and changed into my pajamas and layed down on my bed.

I stared at my ceiling. And slowly found myself in my dreamland~...

××××××××××

Hey guys! Short chapter update for today. Sorry! I'm very lazy to write a long chapter for today. Forgive me....

Sorry for any misspelled words, missing letters, missing words, and typos.

~~~
Chapter 23 = √
~~~

VOTE
COMMENT