Chapter ~ 5 ~

Naeun's POV...

2 weeks later...

Why is it so bright?

I groaned and rolled on my bed.

I stood up and went to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my hair.

I Went downstairs and i saw food on the table with a sticky note on the top.

'Your dad is at london right now. He needs my help to run the company. We'll be back in 3 months. See you dear! We love you!'

I nodded and i happily ate my food. Mom must've left early this morning.

Now I'm all alone! Freedom!

After i finished eating, i put my plate in the sink and went back upstairs to my bedroom.

I changed into a skinny jeans and a loose shirt.

I grabbed my phone and texted Minji since i don't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Minjiii
sent 9:48 am

Hello!

To: Minjiii
Sent 9:56 am

Yah! Wake up

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:02 am

Hello? It's me...

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:02 am

I was wondering if after all these hours you'd like to wake up?....

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:04 am

YAH!!! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP! I'LL TELL EACH PEEASON A SECET ABOUT YOU!!!

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:04 am

Person*
Secret*

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:08 am

Are you dead? Great, i can have your Baekhyun then. Bye! Gotta go kidnap him, and marry him.

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 10:08 am

DON'T YOU DARE!!! HE'S MINE!!! NO ONE TOUCH HIM! AND NO ONE LOOK AT HIM!!! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY YOUR EYES ON HIM!!!

Seen

Wow! She replied fast.

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:09 am

Hahaha! I knew you would answer me.

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 10:09 am

What do you want?

Seen

To: Minjiii
Sent 10:10 am

Can you meet me at my favourite coffee shop. I need to tell you something... serious.

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 10:11 am

Ok! I'll go get changed

Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my keys, my phone and my wallet and put them in my shoulder bag.