Chapter ~18~

Jhope's POV...

After we saw Naeun at the mall, we directly went to our dorm.

We opened the door and we were greeted by the hungry monsters.

"Yah! What took you guys so long? We were very hungry!" Jin complained.

"Were sorry, we had a little chit chat with Naeun at the food court." Jimin said.

"Wait... Naeun? At the food court? I thought she was working on her project with Sehun?" Jungkook asked. "She is, but she said Sehun got hungry, so she went with him to eat lunch." I replied.

"She's at the food court with Sehun?!" Jungkook yelled. "Wow! You jealous?" Jimin teased.

Jungkook cleared his throat and ate his food. "Sehun is just a friend to Naeun Jungkook, no need to worry." Minji said.

"But tell us the truth Jungkook... Do you like Naeun?" I aksed. We all stopped eating and looked at Jungkook, waiting for his answer.

He cleared his throat once again, and said "What are you guys talking about? I don't." He said, not looking at us, except Minji.

What does she know about Jungkook and Naeun?

"Then... how come your reaction was really... you know? When we said that Naeun was with Sehun at the food court?" Jimin said. "I told you guys I don't like her! She's just my bestfriend and i care for her, ok? And please stop asking me questions, and let's eat." He said, calmly.

We all nodded and all of us took one last glance, except Jungkook before we ate and finished our food.

Naeun's POV...

I am now looking for a swim suit for Sehun's Party.

Should i wear this? (#1) or this? (#2)?

I should ask Minji.

~~~

To: Minjiii
Sent 3:30 pm

Minji!!! I need help please come here as soon as possible!

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 3:32 pm

Ok! Be there in 5!

Seen

To: Minjiii
Sent 3:32 pm

Thanks! ^_^

Seen

~~~

Few minutes of waiting i heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to see Minji, with messy hair.

"Nice look?" I said raising one eyebrow. "Well thanks to you, i ran all the way here from my house." She said and walked in.

"What is it that you need help with?" She asked while combing her hair.

"I need you to help me pick my swim wear for tonight at Sehun's Party." I said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I ran all the way here because i thought something happened, and you needed help with it!" She yelled.

"Well, you thought wrong." I said and picked my swim wears up.

"So? Which one? This one (#1) or this one (#2)?" I asked, holding them infront of me.

"I like that one (#1) but it shows too much skin, and I'm afraid many guys will put their attention to you. So i prefer this one (#2). Just right, right?" She said and smiled.