Chapter ~19~

Naeun's POV...

"Wake up!! Guys! Breakfast is ready!!!" I groaned as i heard Jin's Voice.

I put my pillow over my head, because of V, he was pretending that the frying pan and the metal spoon was a drum.

"Wake up!!! It's almost 11!" Jin shouted once again.

"Fine, if they won't wake up Jin-hyung, we have the pancakes all to ourselves... heheheheh!" V said.

My tired eyes suddenly shot wide open. Same with the others.

We all walked in the dining table and we ate our deliciously made pancakes by Eomma Jin.

After were done eating, we put the plates in the sink and i washed them.

Jungkook was the last one to put his plate in the sink, and he stayed for a while before he spoke.

"How's your finger?" He asked.

"It's healing. Thanks anyways!" I said and continued washing the dishes. Even though the bandage is wet already.

"Here. Let me help you!" Jungkook said and he put soap on the plate before i say something.

An awkward silence filled the air between the two of us. Only the water from the faucet were heard.

"Soo... Um... i heard that Sehun asked you to be his girlfriend. Did you say... yes?" He asked, looking at me.

I shooked my head and said "Please! don't talk about this. He's a jerk! I regret liking him in the first place." I said.

He chuckled.

"I'm still here, you know?" Jungkook said smiling. I smiled back at him and said "I know. I'm still thinking about it."

-
-
-

"Bye guys! See you at School!" I waved and entered my house.

I put my bags full of clothes on my bed and i went to the bathroom to do my business.

I, then heard my phone ring. I went out from the bathroom and grabbed my phone on my bed.

I answered the phone and talked to Jungkook.

~~~

N: Hello?

J: Hi, Naeun!

N: Yes? What do you want?

J: I just wanna let you know that I'm driving you to school tomorrow. Tell Taehyung that he doesn't need to pick you up.

N: oh ok. I'll text him. Bye. Thanks!

J: Bye! Sleep tight, my love!

N: Aish! Ok. Bye. Pabo!

~~~

I changed into my Pj's and layed down on my bed.

It will be our summer vacation in two months. Then were off to college.

~~~

To: weirdest human on earth
sent 10:04 pm

Hi, tae! You Don't need to pick me up tomorrow.

Seen

From: weirdest human on earth
Sent 10:05 pm

Ok. Is Jungkook driving you?

Seen

To: weirdest human on earth
sent 10:06 pm

Yup.