Chapter ~7~

Taehyung's POV...

"I dare you to hug the person... across you for 5 minutes." I heard jimin said. I looked beside me and gave Naeun a 'No-don't-do-it-if-you-don't-want-to' face.

Jimin. Why?

"No. I won't do it." She said. I suddenly got happy and looked at the floor smiling.

Naeun was about to stand up when rapmonster spoke "a dare is a dare, Naeun. You said it yourself." Minji then pulled her back down and she pouted.

Awwe. how cute

She went over to jungkook and they hugged like a couple. I suddenly felt jealousy in me.

Yes. I like her.

No. Erase that.

I love her.

She's my first love.

Since the first day of school.
But i think she only sees me as a friend.

I look the time and its only 5 seconds left.

"5...4...3...2...1... times up! You guys can stop hugging now!" I shouted which made the both of them flinched and made all of them look at me.

"Taehyung-ah! You'll wake the neighbors up. Keep your volume down." Jin hyung scolded me.

"Whatever let's just stop this and go to sleep." I said and walked away.

I lied down and started thinking about my future with Naeun.

If i ask her to be my girlfriend, will she accept me?

Will we have our own happily ever afer?

Will we have a one big happy family?

I smiled from my thoughts, and went to sleep.

Like that would happen...

----------

Naeun's POV...

I woke up from the sunlight in my eyes.

I sat up and look beside to see the sleeping Minji.

I went to her bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs and i saw jin cooking breakfast.
I stood beside him and observed at what he's doing. He's really good at cooking.

"Goodmorning." He suddenly said.

"Good morning jin oppa" i said and got something to drink.

He stared at me. "What?"i looked at him and he said "nothing. It's just that no one calls me oppa. And i wanted to have a baby sister since i was little."

"Well i could be your baby sister" i said smiling

"Really?" He said and his face brightened up.
I nodded and he hugged me.

He continued with his cooking and i went to living room to wake the guys up.

One by one they started waking up when i
Shouted.

We ate breakfast and we decided to go shopping.

---------------

"Bye guys! See at school tomorrow!" Rapmonster said.

Jungkook insisted to take me home.

"See you tomorrow." He said and i hugged him. He waited for me to get inside and he drove off.

I smiled to myself. I got ready for bed and played on my phone for a while.

Few minutes later i got a text message