Chapter ~14~

Naeun's POV...

It is 6 am, and i decided to go jogging since i didn't exercise for a long time.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out for a while!" I said and went outside my house.

I stretched first before i go, and i put my earphones in my ear and started jogging.

I jogged through the park and i decided to rest. I sat on the bench and leaned my head back closed my eyes while listening to music.

I felt someone beside me so i looked at my right and i saw a familiar guy. My heart started beating fast in just a glance that i gave him.

"We meet again!" He said and chugged his water. I suddenly felt thirsty but i didn't bring any water, or my wallet.

The guy smiled at me... i forgot his name though. We met at the mall two days ago. When Jungkook came and ruined our conversation.

"Hi!" I said and smiled at him. "I didn't get your name last time." He said. "Oh! My name is Choi Naeun. Nice to meet you again."

"Nice to meet you too! I didn't introduce myself properly, since your boyfriend came. But anyways, Hi! My name is Sehun, Oh sehun." I smiled.

"That guy at the mall..., he's not my Boyfriend." I said and chuckled.

"Oh. Well i that means i could have a chance." He said.

"What's that?" I asked because he said something but i didn't quite hear it.

"Oh... nothing." He said and smiled.

"You look thirsty do you want to go to the convenience store? I could pay." He said.

"Sure! Thank you." I said and we started walking to the store.

He opened the door and i stepped in. I grabbed a water bottle and he payed it.

When we got outside, i quickly opened the cap and chugged it.

There's some water dripping on my neck too, since i chugged fast and it spilled a little bit.

Sehun's POV...

Damn! She looks hot...

I stared at her while she was drinking her Water.

(A/n: idk why but this part makes me laugh 😂)

There's water on her neck too. Which makes her look extra hot. (a/n: 😂 )

She looked at me and i was still lost from my thoughts. She waved her hands in front of my face and that made me blinked.

"Gwenchana?" She asked.

"Yeah! I'm fine." I said then she wiped the water on her neck.

Honestly, i liked her When we bumped into eachother at the mall. It was love and first sight for me. But at that time i thought the guy was really her boyfriend.

But I'm glad he Isn't, i could have Chance. ^_^

But what if she likes him instead of me?

"Hey! Can i ask you something?" I said while we walked back to the park. "Sure, what is it?" She said

"That guys at the mall. Who is he to you?" I said, curious. "Oh! You mean Jungkook? Well, he is my friend." She said and smiled.

Yehet!!!
(A/n: idek 😂)

I just smiled at her and we arrived back at the park. "Hey, i was wondering... can we hang out sometimes?"
I said. She looked at me and nodded.

I smiled widely and we exchanged numbers. We said our goodbyes and separated our ways.

Minji's POV...

I see Naeun at the park right now...

She's with a guy?

I walked to the park and hid behind the bushes, i see them exchanging numbers.

They separated their ways and i can see Naeun's wide smile from here.

I came up to her, but she didn't notice me.

"Who are you with just now?" I asked and she looked at me. "Oh, since when did you get here?" She said. "Who were you with awhile ago?" I asked again, ignoring her question.

"He's my friend... i guess? We met 2 days ago at the mall." She said and looked away. A little smile appeared on her face.

I smell something very fishy...

"Oh? What does he look like? Is he hot? He probably is. But is he cute? Gentleman?..." i attacked her with questions since I'm really curious. "Don't you have a boyfriend? Why are you asking questions about him?" She said.

"Well... am i not allowed to know about my bestfriend's lovelife?" I said and all of the sudden V came out of nowhere.

"What lovelife?" He asked and walked beside Naeun.
"Oh! Nothing." Naeun said and looked down. "Really...? Minji does Naeun like someone?" He asked me with a very serious tone. "Why? I'm not sure though. Why so you ask these kind of questions? Do you like her?" I said and he kept quiet for a while.

"N-no! I already like someone else. Naeun is just like a sister for me." He said and put his arms around Naeun's shoulder.

"Really? When can we meet her?" Naeun asked excitedly. "U-umm... When the right time comes. She's a busy woman. Bye i gotta go now!" He said and ruffled Naeun's hair before walking away.

It is almost lunch now and i decided to have lunch at Naeun's House.

We arrived and we inside. "Hello Mr. Choi!" I said and bowed to Naeun's dad, sitting on the couch reading newspaper. "Hello Mrs. Choi! Smells good." I said and bowed. She was cooking in the kitchen and we went upstairs in Naeun's room.

Taehyung's POV...

"I met Naeun and Minji today at the park. They were talking about Naeun's Lovelife... or something. And they asked me if i like Someone. I said that she's a busy person and they can meet her someday. But of course its not true." I explained everything that Happened at the park today to Jimin hyung. I'm close with him Besides Jungkook, so i can trust him.

"I think it's time for you to let her go, Taehyung. You're too late." He said. "W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. "2days ago, at the mall. I heard Jungkook asked Naeun to be his Girlfriend. But then jin hyung came and told me to accompany him to somewhere because namjoon hyung left him for some converse." He explained.

"So i didn't hear Naeun's answer." He added. I just looked at the ground and thought...

Maybe i should just let her go? She only likes me as her brother, nothing more. Plus! There's more girls out there. I just have to find the right one for me.

"Hey? Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded my head and jin hyung called called from downstairs to eat lunch.

××××××××××

Hey guys! I updated. Lol!

Just letting you guys know that ive never shipped anyone this HARD!!!

#Vfany they gave me feels since last night and i wanted to scream so bad, but i can't cause i might wake my family up.

Lol! I ship a lot of people like...

#jungiu
#yoonmin
#yoonseok
#Vkook
#Vmin
#Sakook
And...
#Vfany

Sorry if there are misspelled words, missing letters, missing words, and typos.

~~~
Chapter 14 = √
~~~

VOTE

COMMENT