Chapter ~8~

Naeun's POV...

It's almost 5. I changed into a white blouse,
black skinny jeans, a jean jacket and i paired it with a black purse.

I left my hair down since I'm too lazy to do anything with it.

I heard the doorbell, and i immediately ran downstairs and opened the door. I put on my shoes and Jungkook lead me to his car.

He opened the door for me, and i smiled at him.

I put on my seatbelt and he drove off to somewhere.

"Where are we going Jungkook?" I asked him. "It's a secret." He said with a grin.

Minutes later we arrived.

I haven't been in this place for so long...

I sighed and felt the cool breeze.

"So... do you still remember this place?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

I nodded and smiled.

"We made such wonderful memories here that i won't even forget." I said. I turned to him and smiled.

We sat on the bench, Admiring the birds up at the sky.

We took a few selcas and we soon decided to eat dinner.
Jungkook and I went to a restaurant and we ate
happily.

"Hey jungkook? What have you been doing after all these years?" I asked him. "Umm... me and my hyungs bullied other people. But we stopped because we got kicked out from our old school." He said and laughed.

I laughed along with him as he was telling a funny story when they pranked their principal.

After we ate, we decided to just walk around and go to a nearby park.

We were busy talking until i stepped on something that made me fall. I closed my eyes waiting to feel the pain. But i didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and i saw jungkook holding me. Our faces were so close to eachother.

Naeun.... don't blush.

I slowly stood up and looked away.

"A-are you ok?" Jungkook asked me with a worried expression. I nodded my head still not looking at him. He grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

Jungkook's POV...

I grabbed her hand. It's so soft, i don't want to let go. Her hands fits my hands perfectly.

We continued walking to somewhere.

-----

I decided to take her home. We walked back to where my car was parked. I was still holding her hand. She didn't even complain about it.

I opened the car door for her and i went around my car and opened the door, i sat down and started the engine.

While i was driving, i looked beside me and i saw Naeun sleeping.

I arrived at her house but the gate is locked i can't open it. I don't even know the password of their gate.

I can't wake Naeun up. I know she's a deep sleeper.

I have no choice but to bring her to my house. I drove to my house. I typed in the password of our gate. I Parked my car and carried Naeun to my room.

"I'll just sleep on the couch." I said to myself.

"Goodnight My Princess." I said and kissed her forehead. I went downstairs and i slept on the couch.

Mom and dad are probably sleeping right now. I'm sure tomorrow they'll be Happy to see Naeun again.

--------------------

Naeun's POV...

I woke up in a unfamiliar room.

"Where am i?" I said and stretched. I opened the door and went downstairs.

No one's here?

I went to the living room and to my surprise, i saw jungkook sleeping on the couch half naked.

"YAH! PUT A SHIRT ON!" i yelled at him which made him wake up directly.

"O-oh. Naeun you're awake?" He said.

"Yes! Now put a shirt on-" my words was cutted by a pretty middle aged woman.

"Jungkook what was that noi-" she said shocked as i turned around. "Jungkook! You brought a girl here without even telling us?!?" I beleive that's jungkook's mom.

She was hitting him until jungkook spoke up "Omma! Hajima! Don't you remember her?"

She stared and walked towards me.

"OMO!!! NAEUN?!?" She squealed and hugged me. "Naeun do you remember me? You used to call me eomoni before you left to America." She said.

I suddenly remembered a memory.

Author's POV...

*flashback*

"Naeun-ah, do you want to come to my house for dinner?" Jungkook said.

"Sure, kookie!" Little Naeun said. Once they arrived at Jungkook's House they played for a while until jungkook's mom called them tp eat.

"Thank you for the food, Mrs. Jeon!" Naeun said brightly.
"Awwe... no problem dear. And by the way, you can call me eomoni." Jungkook's omma said while smiling.

"Ah~ ne! Eomoni!"

"Oh. By the way Naeun. I called your mom that you had dinner with us. They're ok with it as long as your safe." Jungkook's omma said.

*flashback ends*

Naeun's POV...

"EOMONI?!?" i said shocked.
"Waah~ you've become prettier" i said admiring her. "Wae? Am i not pretty before?" She asked. "What i mean is that you were pretty before but you're prettier now." I said showing my smile.

"Oh. Thank you dear!" She said.

"Omma. Where's appa?" Jungkook asked. "He left early for work." Eomoni answered.

-------------

"Thank you for yesterday jungkook" i said and pecked his cheeks. "N-no problem." Jungkook said and waved.

I went inside my house and layed down on my bed.

I stared at my ceiling and i started thinking about stuff. After that i fell asleep.

----------------------

Sorry if this chapter is too short.
My fingers got tired.

There might be misspelled words, missing letters, typos, and missing words.

~~~

Chapter 8 = √

~~~

VOTE

COMMENT