Chapter ~9~

Naeun's POV...

*Riiiiing*

My alarm went off, i got ready for school because yesterday Jungkook and I skipped school.

I did my usual morning routine. I ate my breakfast and V picked me up.

"Hey. Why didn't you go to school yesterday?" He asked. "Oh... Ummm, Jungkook's mom took me out for shopping Since she hasn't seen me for a long time. And all my uniform was in the laundry yesterday."

That was a lame excuse -_-

"Oh, ok" he said and continued driving.

We arrived at school and and a lot of students were whispering.

They were whispering something like...

"Why is she with V?"

"Isn't she dating jungkook??"

And so on...

Taehyung put his arms around my shoulder. He must've heard it too.

We walked to our class and took a seat.
I took out my earbuds and listened to music. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

''''''''''''''''

"CHOI NAEUN!!!" I woke up from that voice.

Oh no

I looked around and everyone was staring at me.

This is embarrassing...

"DETENTION!!! AFTER SCHOOL!!!" Mr. Kim yelled and continued teaching.

I bit my lip and took notes.

*Riiiiiiing*

The bell rang and it is now time for lunch! Yay!!

I ran to the cafeteria and i sat infront of minji. I was about to take a bite from my food but she took it and took a big bite. I only have half of my food left.

I noticed a tray beside me, so i looked up and i see a smiling Jungkook.

The whole BTS members came to our table and ate.

"Here, Naeun. Eat this" Jungkook said as he offered me food. "This one too, Naeun" Taehyung also offered me food.

I looked at both of their smiley faces and i don't have a choice but to eat it.

Taehyung's POV...

"Here, Naeun. Eat this" I heard Jungkook say.

Should i offer her food too?

Yes! You should!

Was that my heart? Or am i hearing things?

"This one too, Naeun" I offered and she looked at both of us. When she started eating her food i gave Jungkook a death glare and he smirked.

All of us finished eating and we still have more time left. We all decided to walk around the school for a little bit. We stopped at the garden feeling the wind.

Naeun got detention today.

"Should i- noooo... "

"But it- "

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" Naeun suddenly asked me. I nodded and looked down.

I don't want to see her pretty face.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked again.

"You heard that?" I said and slightly giggled.
She nodded.