Chapter ~11~

Enjoy!!! I'm back BTW!!

××××××××××

Naeun's POV...

I woke up before my alarm rings.

I'm sitting on my bed thinking about my nightmare.

Why is my dream like that?

Who could that guy be?.....

*Riiiiiiiiing*

I got startled as my alarm went off. I pushed the button to turn it off and i headed my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed to my uniform.

I made break fast. It has already been 1 month, when will my parents get back? I miss them so much.

My break fast was ready and i ate it. Once i finished, i made my way to school.

I am now at the school gate and i walked towards bangtan.

"Hey, Naeun!" They said. "Hello!" I said back "do you know where minji is?" I asked they told me she's at the library getting some books.

I waved Goodbye to them and walked to the library.

I entered the libary and looked for Minji.

Where could she be?

I looked at the whole library but i could'nt find her, so i decided to get a book aswell.

I went to my favorite section and there i found Minji sleeping with a book on her face.

I took the book and hit her with it.

"Yah! Wake up!" I said and continued hitting her.

She woke up and groaned. She rubbed her eyes and stood up.

"Goodmorning, Naeun." She said and walked to the tables. She sat down and rested her head on the table and i could hear faint snores coming out of her mouth.

I giggled of her cuteness.

I woke her up once again, and asked "why do you look so tired today?"

"Because Suga went go my house last night an- *snoring*" she replied.

Wait what did she say?

Suga went to her house?!?

OMO!!!

She quickly lift her head up and covered her mouth.

"So what did SUGA do at your house?" I said and smirked.

"Well, my parents came home yesterday from their trip to busan. And my mom invited the Min family to dinner which is Suga's family." She explained.

"And then both of our parents got drunk and they stayed overnight at our house." I looked at her not saying anything.

"Then suga and I played Video games all night long." She said and i nodded my head.

The bell rang an it is now time for class.

I sat down on my seat then suddenly a scene fom my nightmare played in my mind.

~~~

I slapped him. How could he do this to me?!?

That bastard.

I walked out of his house and ran away.

I found the place that is very special to me across the road.

I crossed but suddenly...

~~~

"Ms. Choi?" I woke up fom my thoughts and looked up to see Mr. Im. He's really nice, even tho i don't like this subject, i like him.

"Are you ok? Ms. Choi? Is Something bothering you? If so you may be excused." See? He's nice.

I nodded and stood up, i grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

I went to the field and layed down on the grass.
I used my bag as my pillow and listened to music.

I closed my eyes because of the sunlight.

Few moments later, the sun was no longer in my eyes so i opened it.

I saw taehyung smiling, and i sat up. He sat beside me and silence filled the atmosphere.

"So... why are you here?" He said breaking te w
awkward silence. "Aren't i supposed to ask that question?" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm here because i saw you here in the field from the window. Why are you here?" He asked the question again.

"I was just thinking about something." I said and played with the grass.

"Well, whatever it is tell me. I wanna help you." He said and i smiled.

"Well... there's this dream and it bothers me." I said and he just looked at me telling me to continue. "It's about me and some guy i don't know because his face was blurry."
"What's it about?" He said.

"The guy in my dream confessed to me and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i accepted it. But then the guy cheated on me and all i know is that i got hit by a car, and then i woke up."

I said he nodded his ead to show tat he understood me. "I'll always be here for you and i will protect you from any harm. Even though you are not mine... yet." He said and he said Something but i can't hear it.

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you! You're the best bestfriend ever." I said and he suddenly put his head on my lap. I was suprised at first but i just shrugged it off. I mean this means nothing more... right?

"You know... your lap is really comfortable." He said suddenly. I laughed and played with his hair because it's really soft.

"We should do this more often" he said and sheepishly smiled.

"Yah!!!" I said and hit his head. "Ow! That hurts you know?" He said as he sat up and rubbed his head.

"Oops! Sorry. Hehehe. Here let me see." I said and looked where i hit his head.

" *ahem* " I suddenly heard some people cough so i turned around, and to my surprise i see BTS and minji.

Author's POV...

"You guys done with your couple stuff?" Jungkook suddenly said, expressionless.

"Umm... how did you guys get here?" Naeun said changing the subject. "It's lunch time. We were looking for you guys around the school. And now we found you." Jhope said.

"Oh." Taehyung and Naeun said at the same time. "Well let's go." Again, they said it at the same time. They both just laughed and all of them walked together to the cafeteria. Except Naeun and V were ahead joking around and laughing.

While on the other hand, jungkook kept stealing glances at Naeun and Taehyung. And whenever they do Something he would always roll his sassy eyes.

××××××××××

Hi guys! I'm back! At first i thought that i should make this chapter short but i feel bad for you guys because i have'nt updated in 2-3 days.

But here it is!

Sorry if there are Missing letters, missing words, misspelled words, and typos.

~~~

Chapter 11 = √

~~~

VOTE

COMMENT