Chapter ~ 6 ~

Minji's POV...

Naeun finished packing her stuff and were on our way to my house.

I took my keys out to open my door. It is now 8 o'clock, and the guys started showing up. Gosh! They're so noisy. We ordered 3 boxes of pizza and chicken wings for dinner. Then We watched a funny movie. I suggested it so that Naeun won't be scared anymore.

-----

Naeun's POV...

10:05 pm

"Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare!" Jhope shouted. All of us formed into a circle and Suga started spinning the bottle. The bottle pointed to jhope. "Truth or dare?" Suga asked him "truth" jhope answered. "Who was your first kiss?" We all looked at him in silence. He slowly pointed to V and we bursted out laughing.

His ears were red because of embarrassment. "Ok ok let's move on." Jin said as he spinned the bottle. It pointed to minji this time "tuth or dare?" Jin asked her "dare" she simply answered. "Guys help! I can't think of any." Jin said. "I dare you to... tackle the person that is in your left." Taehyung said. Minji slowly looked at her left. She knew, We knew that Suga was sitting beside her.

"Do i have to...?" She said slowly. "A dare is a dare" i said and nudged V. He then gave me a thumbs up.

She slowly asked Suga for permission. Then she tackled him on the ground. Suga was facing on the ground then he suddenly turned around.

*gasps*

We all got shocked because of their position right now. Minji on top of him and Suga underneath her. Their faces were 3 inches away.

( A/n: i want to be Minji right now T_T )

"Ahem..." i cleared my throat. Both of them stood up an went back to their seat. Both of their faces were bright red.

"So... let's continue" Jimin said breaking the awkward silence. He started spinning the bottle and it pointed at me. I suddenly got nervous. "Truth or dare, Naeun?" Jimin smirked. "..... dare?" Oh no... why did i say dare? I'm so stupid. I nervously smiled at them.

"I dare you to hug the person... across you for 5 minutes." He said with a playful smirk. I looked infront of me and i see jungkook looking down on the floor.

"No. I won't do it." I said about to stand up. "A dare is a dare Naeun. You said it yourself." Rapmonster said. Minji pulled me back down and i pouted.

"Fine." I walked towards jungkook and he looked up at me. He stood up and he spread is arms. I hugged him and we stayed in that position for 5 minutes. The guys were just staring at us.

"I missed you." Jungkook whispered in my ear.
"... i missed you too." I whispered back and hugged him tighter. He nuzzled his face on my neck.

"Can you forgive me?" He whispered again. I nodded. I don't want to stay mad at him for long. We have seen eachother for weeks.

"5...4...3...2...1... times up! You guys can stop hugging now!" V shouted, and both of us flinched.

"Taehyung-ah! You'll wake the neighbors up. Keep yor volume down." Jin scolded him.

"Whatever let's just stop this and go to sleep." He said and stood up. "What's wrong with him?" Jhope asked. We just shrugged our shoulders and went to sleep.

I went upstairs to Minji's room. I'm sleeping beside her since her bed is big. While the guys slept downstairs in the living room.

---

I couldn't sleep.

I went to the balcony and stared at the beautiful street lights. I felt someone sat beside me as he spoke "you're not sleeping yet?" He asked. By his voice i can tell it was jungkook.

"I'm not sleepy. How about you? Why are you not sleeping?" I asked looking at him. "I can't stop thinking about something." He said and smiled. I just stayed silent and looked at the sky

"Um... ahem. Can i explain something to you?" He said breaking the silence.

"What about?"

"About these past few years" he said and looked down.

"Sure go ahead."

"Ok... I'm sorry that i hurt you. It's just that i really wanted to join this BTS group. I didn't know that i have to do those things just to enter their group. I'm really really sorry, Naeun." He said holding my hand.

Wait BTS?

"don't tell me that BTS is the group that bullied me everyday in elementary?" I said shocked. "That was the group... that your with... now?" I added. He nodded and a tear fell. "I hope you can forgive me and the rest of the members." He said with more tears.

"Of course Jungkook!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and we stayed in that position until he broke the hug and said "we should probably go to sleep now." He said and smiled. I wiped his tears and we went inside.

---------------

Sorry if this chapter is too short. I'll try and make a longer one for the next update (that's not a promise) 😁

~~~

Chapter 6 = √

~~~

VOTE

COMMENT