Chapter ~20~

Naeun's POV...

I quickly changed into jeans, plain shirt, with a flannel, i paired it with Black converse, and i left my hair down.

"Halmeoni! I'm going out with my friends." I said and pecked her cheeks. "Ok! Be careful." She said and i closed the door behind me.

I waited for the bus to come, and a few minutes later it came. I sat in the back corner and listened to music.

I got off the bus and i walked to the entrance.

~~~

To: Fanyyy👯
Sent 4:15 pm

Where are you guys? I'm here by the entrance.

Seen

From: Fanyyy👯
Sent 4:15 pm

Were at the food court.

Seen

To: Fanyyy👯
Sent 4:16 pm

Ok. I'm coming...

Seen

From: Fanyyy👯
sent 4:17 pm

Hurry!

Seen

~~~

I walked to the food court and i looked for my friends.

I walked around until someone called me. I looked over to that direction to see Minji waving her hands up in the air.

I ran to their table and there was only one seat left beside V and jhope.

I sat beside him and he smiled. Tiffany was sitting beside Minji and jin.

"Oh? Minji can we please sit beside together?" I aksed winking at her.

"But-" i cut her off. "Please? I wanna sit with youuu!" I whined and pointed to Tiffany and V with my lips.

"O-ohh! Ok sure. Tiffany do you mind?" She asked Tiffany kindly.

"N-no not at all. Besides she gets to sit beside her bestfriend." She said and stood up.

We walked passed eachother. I grabbed her wrist and whispered "I did this on purpose. Thank us later." I let go of her and we sat on our seats.

I ordered my food since they already oredered without me.

Jungkook came with me. He's so nice.

"What would you like? I'll pay?" He said. I gulped and i hesitated "A-ani, i can pay my food." I said and took out my cash and gave it to the cashier but a hand stopped me.
"I told you I'll pay." He said.

"It's ok you don't need to it's my f-"

"Here is your change sir." The lady said.

"Aish! Your so stubborn." I said and took my tray of food.

I sat beside Minji and ate my food, and we had a little chit chat about what we will do for our vacation.

After we finished eating, we took our tray and trew it in the garbage. Then we went shopping.

"Ok so... Its Minji and Tiffany will be with me, and you guy..., you guys are together." I said and i dragged Minji and Tiffany with me to go shopping for clothes or girl stuff.

"Ooh~ look at this dress! It's so cute." Tiffany said. "Trybit on. There's the fitting room." Minji said and pushed Tiffany inside the fitting room.