Chapter ~13~ - SuMin

Naeun's POV...

I woke up on my comfy bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw food on the table with a note on top of it.

I took the note and read it...

' Good morning sweetheart! I prepared breakfast for you. Me and your dad are going out today. It's a reunion with our friends back in Highschool. We won't be back till 10:00. Take care!'

I sat on the chair and ate my food. The doorbell rang and i stood up and opened the door. I saw minji with her hands full of bags.

I helped her with it, and put it on the counter. "Why are you here?" She opened the bag and took the chips. She sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

"My parents went out for a reunion." She said without looking at me.

"Oh, Same. My parents said it's a reunion with their friends back in highschool." She looked at me and said "Wait. I know that your parents and my parents are friends. Buut...~ Suga texted me this morning. Look!" She said and gave me her phone. I took it and read their conversation.

~~~

From: Suga 💞
Sent 7:05 am

Hi, babe! I'm bored my parents left today.

Seen

To: Suga 💞
Sent 7:05 am

Goodmorning to you too, babe! Where did your parents go?

Seen

From: Suga 💞
Sent 7:07 am

They said they have a reunion with their friends.

Seen

To: Suga 💞
Sent 7:08 am

Oh! Same my parents left just now for their reunion.

Seen

From: Suga 💞
Sent 7:08 am

Do you think your parents and my parents are friends?

Seen

To: Suga 💞
Sent 7:09 am

Of course! Why would my parents invite your family to my house for dinner?

Seen

From: Suga 💞
Sent 7:10 am

Oh, yeah! Hey! I gotta go now. I'm tired i wanna sleep. Love you!

Seen

To: Suga 💞
Sent 7:11 am

Ok! Bye. Love you too! 😘

Seen

~~~

I stared at her. "What? Is there something on my face?" She said and took her wipes out and cleaned her face.

"No, but are you keeping something from me?" I asked amd faced her. "N-no." She said and continued eating her chips.

"Really? Then explain this... 'Hi babe. I'm bored, My parents left today' 'Goodmorning to you too babe' ....
'Love you' 'love you too' ." i said reading their conversation out loud.

She just kept quiet and a thought came into my mind. I took Suga's number from her phone and transfered it to mine.

I went outside and I called his number. It took a few rings till he answered.