Chapter ~17~

Naeun's POV...

1 week later...

*Skip to dismissal*

~
To: Minjiii
Sent 3:12 pm

Minji! Can you please wait for me at the school gate. I needed to get something from the library.

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 3:12 pm

Ok.

Seen

~

I walked my way to the library, and looked for a book. We have this project due on monday...

My partner is Sehun.

*flashback*

"Ok class. We will be having a project...blah blah blah... this will be due on monday... i suggest working on it starting today. Because you only have 2 days to work on it. Anyways, this is a project by Partners..." i looked around and i see girls giving looks at their friend.

And some girls asking sehun to be their partner.

"Hey minji! Wanna pair up?" Tiffany asked. I nodded and smiled.

"But too bad! I already made a list..." Mr. Shin said. And read the list.

"Junghwa and Mina. Hyerin and Hana. Minjae and Sohyeon. Jinwoo and joonshik....... blah balh blah blah blah blah..... Tiffany and jihoon. Sunhee and Areum. Sunjae and Mark. Naeun and Sehun. Get to your partners now and discuss your project." Mr. Shin said. I secretly smiled to my self and turned around facing sehun.

"So... what was the project about again?" I asked. "Sorry i wasn't listening very well. "Oh. Well, the project is we have to make a model, About the planet earth. I don't have any ideas though." He explained.

I nodded my head to show that i understood of what he just said.

"We only have 2 days left to work on this. Why don't i go to your house and we'll work there?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

We talked about our ideas about the project until the bell rang for dismissal.

*flashback ends*

So now, i am on my way to the library to get a book, it might help us get ideas on our project.

I got the book that i needed and i went to the school gate to see Minji waiting.

"Can we get something to eat first?" She asked. "Ok! I'm kind of hungry too." I said and rubbed my stomach.

We walked to the conveniece store and we bought ramen. We ate it and paid for it.

We walked and soon separated our ways.

I arrived at my house and opened the door. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled. There was no answer. Where could they be?

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled again. I went into their room and they were not there.

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I saw a not on the fridge saying...

'When you read this... just know that we are at your grandparents place. No need to worry we will be back tomorrow. Love you!'
-Mom and dad

They're gone again?

I went upstairs to my room and went on my phone.

My eyelids got heavy and soon, i fell asleep.