Chapter ~22~

Naeun's POV...

I woke up and as usual Jungkook drove me to School.

I am now in my class, Waiting for Tiffany to come.
I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around to see a smiling Sehun.

"Hey, can we talk for a while?" He asked. I nodded and turned around.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to say, I'm Sorry." He said. He looked upset, and i felt bad.

"Let me tell you the truth. I honestly, forgot about what happened." I said and laughed. "Really? I guess i should forget it too. But i wanna ask for forgiveness." He said.

"I'm leaving seoul soon. Were moving to Japan." He said. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

"I forgive you." I said. He smiled widely and hugged me.

"Ahem... You guys done?" I turned around.

Jungkook was staring at us. "Oh. Jungkook why are you here?" I asked and walked towards him. "Aren't you supposed to be next door?" I added.

He was now glaring at Sehun.

"Stealing my girl?" He said, in a mad tone. Sehun was about to reply but i cut him off.

"Uh- Jungkook can we talk outside?" I said and he followed me to the hallway.

"Why did he hug you? Why did you hug back? And why do you look like you're happy?" He attacked me with questions.

"Jungkook, one by one please." I said.

He stared me, instead of answering. "He hugged me because I forgave him. And i hugged back because... why not? I'm happy because because we finally talked and i foragave him." I explained.

He face softened, and formed his mouth with a 'o' shape. "Well... Sorry if i jumped into conclusion. I just came here because we have a freetime. All teachers are in a meeting right now." He said.

"Really? How come we didn't know about that?" I asked. He shrugged and we walked back in my class. "LISTEN GUYS! ALL TEACHERS IN THIS SCHOOL ARE HAVING A MEETING, So technically we have a free time!" I yelled and all of my classmates stood up and cheered.

Jungkook and i went to the garden and sat on the bench. He put his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulders.

I closed my eyes and slept.

Jungkook's POV...

Awwwe... she looks so cute while sleeping.

I put my head on her her head and i closed my eyes aswell.

Dreaming about our future...

~~~

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what Daddy got me!" Our son X said to Naeun.

She smiled and looked at me "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! You'll spoil our child. Just buy him stuff that he doesn't need very much." She nagged.

X ran to me and hugged me while pouting. "It's ok! As long as it's for our child, then I'll buy him anything that he wants. Anything." I said and picked up X.

"Jeon jungkook!" Naeun said and hit my head. "Jeon jungkook! Yah!" She did it again...

~~~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I woke uo when someone hit my head again and again.

"Mm... what?" I said half asleep. "I think i have a stiff neck right now. Can you move your head please?"

I slowly lift my head up and smiled at her.

She was looking at the other side.

She looks funny, and cute at the same time

"Hey! Why won't you look at me?" I said trying to move her head to look at me.

"Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Hajima!" She said and held my hand.

"You know you ruined my beautiful dream." I said.
She turned he body towards me, and stared at me.

"What dream?" She asked. "Well, its about us having our own child. The future, technically." I said and smirked.

I could see her blush, since she can't hide her face cause of her neck.

"Uh- i think the guys are looking for us now. We should go." She said and stood up.

We walked through the hall ways, until the girls found us.

"Oh! We finally found you guys! C'mon, were all waiting." Tiffany said and they lead us to the cafeteria.

Once we got there, we directly went to our table and sat down.

"Naeun, what happened to your um...-" Jhope hyung asked. "Stiff neck" she answered. He formed his mouth with an 'o' shape and Jimin suddenly laughed.

"I'm sorry, but- hahaha! You look very- hahaha! Funny right now- hahahmhm." He said and Jin hyung covered his mouth.

I glared at him and put my hand on Naeun's lap.

-
-
-

"What should we do noow~?" Minji whined and put her chin on her palm.

"Why don't we go somewhere?" Suga asked. "Wow! That's very shocking of you to say that." Minji said and laughed. We laughed along with her and stopped because of His face.

"Yah! I just feel like going somewhere today." He replied, and we giggled. "Are we allowed?" Jimin asked. "Yeah! Were even allowed to go home." Rapmon hyung said.

"AND YOU TELL US THAT... NOW-? Ouch! Ouch!ouch!" Naeun asked. But she accidentally moved her head. "Sshhh, calm down." I said patting her back.

"No! I wanted to go home, but he tells us this now?" She said. "Sorry...?" Rapmon hyung said softly.

"It's ok... but now I'm gonna go home. Anyone wanna come?" She asked, and all of us nodded.

"Ok!" She said and we drove to her house.

-

Naeun's POV...

"Halmeoni! I'm home! I have friends over." I yelled and I see grandma in the kitchen preparing food.

"Oh really? Good thing i prepared snacks." She said and took out fruits from the fridge and some chips.

"Thanks, grandma!" I said and kissed her cheeks.

I weng back to the living room to see them goofing around. "Have some snacks guys!" I said and they all ran to me for food.

I put the tray down and sat beside Jungkook.

Grandma, then soon, came with our drinks.

"Oh! Grandma, by the way these are my friends. Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa, jhope oppa, Yoongi oppa, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Tiffany, and Minji." I said, and grandma smiled.

"I didn't know who have a lot of friends, Naeun!" She said. "Well, i have something to do in the kitchen. Have fun guys!" She said and walked back go the kitchen.

"Wow! Naeun, your grandma is very chill, like me!" Suga said. We all laughed and ate more and MORE food.

I mean who doesn't love food???

××××××××××

Hello hello!! Guys! How are you guys doin' today??? I found out yesterday that Suga will be running on ISAC ... OMG! I'm not ready!

Sorry if there are misspelled words, missing letters, missing words, and typos.

~~~
Chapter 22 = √
~~~

VOTE
COMMENT