True Wings

(Batman does not have any sidekick)

The league told Young Justice to stay at the mountain, because they were coming with a very important mission that they are helping with.

"Soooo.. What's the mission?" Wally asked, bouncing on his heels.

"It seems in Central City, a bird creature was found destroying buildings." Superman clicked on a remote to show a picture of a small ebony haired boy, with massive blue wings. The boy wore a black shirt sleeved tee with a blue bird sign. His legs were protected by khaki shorts and his feet wore dirty socks with no shoes.

Artemis gasped. She covered her mouth and then narrowed her eyes.

"He looks a lot like Richard Grayson. But isn't he dead? He disappeared after his parents died." Batman curled his fists at the mention of the poor boy he wished to adopt.

"Richard is one of the suspects for who this bird boy is. But we cannot say unless we know." Artemis nodded understanding.

"Wait. It says in the corner May 16 2014, that was three days ago. Where is he now?" Wally asked in confusion.

"Here." Black Canary pulled a curtain to show the bird boy struggling to get out of cuffs.

"We are going to interrogate him. Well, some of us. All of you, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman and I will also help." Connor looked up from the floor, glancing at Superman before he talked.

"Shouldn't Batman help? He is the worlds greatest detective." Black Canary glanced at Batman.

"No. Batman does not wish to participate interrogating him." They all blinked in confusion but nodded.

"Alright, who wants to go first?"

Sorry it's short, it was being made up as I went XD

~RainyZ (LogicKittenFace)

Feeling: Worn out