NF4

I haven't done a New Feelings in a while, so I decided to make another. This one doesn't exactly have a specific feeling, the other NF's are all looking over Dick's thoughts, but this one is with Dick interacting with the others. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to vote, comment and leave suggestions! :)

~~

"How are you so good at this? You must have it implanted in your brain!" The mountain was empty, only Artemis, Wally, Dick and Zatanna were there. All playing Monopoly.

"Dad and I played it a lot." Zatanna giggled, Dick pretended to not notice the glance she gave him.

The four sat in silence, moving their characters around and occasionally mumbling quietly. Wally immediately noticed how quiet Dick was. Obviously his girlfriend Artemis notices this. She kept looking at him, which filled Wally with jealousy.

"Dick? You okay?" Said ebony looked at him, his clear blue eyes were full of fake happiness. He gave Wally a lopsided smile, which was enough for the red head.

Not for Artemis

~~

They finished the game around 10:30 at night. Zatanna, Artemis and Wally were getting ready for bed, Dick walked through the halls but was pulled into a dark room quickly.

"Richard Grayson. You have made a big mistake."

Dick knew that voice.

He could remember that voice even if he had been amnesia.

William Cobb.

~~

(Decided to switch POV's so here is Artemis!)

When I wake up, Dick is usually up and ready with his new Robin suit. We would talk, I would ask him for advice on Wally. Wally is nice, except I like him in a brother way. Dick would tell me to just go for it.

But when I got up this morning, Dick wasn't there. But a note was. I picked it up and studied the cursive handwriting.

       Dear, Sidekicks and Leaguers,

I have noticed that you took something that belongs to us. Richard is a very talented boy, but sadly those talents have been lost. Last night, another Talon came and locked Richard in a room, he slit Richard's head off and you can guess what's in the box next to you.

He had some last words of course.

Artemis, I love you. I really do. Instead of always chickening just tell him that you guys lost some spark. I believe in you.

Weird last words those are. Richard was always a weird boy though.

~William Cobb

Artemis screamed and cried.

~~

Ollie held his arms around Artemis. Comforting her with Black Canary. Wally cried in Barry's arms. J'onn held a sobbing M'gann. Conner punch a wall, Clark doing it too. Kaldur mourned besides Aquaman.

And Bruce sat in the corner, secretly crying. Holding himself.

Because there was no one else to hold.

I should change this book title to Sad Robin One Shots XD

~RainyZ