MPD

To make the chapter better, I recommend listening to

Who Are You Really, by Mikky Ekko.

I think the song fits because in this story Dick has MPD (Multipe Personalities Disorder)

BRUCE DOESNT KNOW THAT DICK HAS MPD

~~

I sighed as I walked through the alley, stopping at the red phone booth. Today I was going to tell my teammates, along with the league members, that I have MPD.

I will have each personality take over, even Renegade. I have four personalities.

Prihor, is the sweet young excited child that lived at the circus who comes out when I'm hanging with my friends.

Richard, is the rich snobby boy who tends to come out when Bruce and I go to gala's.

Dick, is the normal one who comes out when I'm wearing sunglasses near my friends, or at home.

Robin, is the confident, cool, childish one who comes when I'm at the cave and with Batman.

Renegade, is the angry one. He will kill someone the moment he comes out, so we never do let him out.

Let's hope this isn't going to go wrong.

Though it probably will.

{~~~~~~~}

"So.. I gathered you all here today, because I have something very important to tell you." I saw Superman glance at Batman who just shrugged. Wonder Woman smiled.

"Whatever you have to tell us, we will support it." Black Canary nodded. As well as Wally.

"Yeah, Dude! I totally support that you-"

"WHAT? YOU THINK THAT-WHAT NO!" Flash blinked and chuckled at me. Why would they think that?

"I have MPD." Great, now everybody is staring at me with pity. I hate pity.

"Umm.. I guess I'll have to show you them. The first is Prihor, he's the happy, sweet, excited one that lived in the circus." I blanked for a little bit, confusing the others.

Me: Prihor, you can come out.

Prihor: YAY!

Richard: Ugh.

My Robin suit quickly changed to a Flying Grayson suit from the circus.

"HI! I'm Prihor!" Prihor waved excitedly, whenever the others take over, I'm like a ghost that watches from the outside.

"Okay, don't wanna take forever." I slipped back into my body. Batman looked really mad, and the others looked excited.

"Next is Ri- Guess not. Richard won't come out. He's being chil- Would you two just shut up? I guess the only one else I have to show you is Renegade, considering you have already met Dick, and Prihor." They nodded, and I sighed again.

"Can someone tie me up? Renegade will kill you the moment he see's you." Flash ran around me with rope.

Me: Your time is one minute. Ren. Be quick.

Renegade: Your not my mom.

Me: No. I'm not. I'm your dad cause I'm a male

Dick, Robin, Prihor: OOOOOH

Richard: Grow up.

My suit changed from light red and black to bloody red and midnight black. My eyes were fully red and a giant grin that would put Joker to shame laid on my face.

"Why hello friends."

I know I made the story kinda.. Not realistic. Because you don't change clothes when doing so, but I thought it was cool. Also, I had to change it to Dick's POV because it would be confusing cuz there is a personality named Dick.

~RainyZ