NF3

New Feelings Part 3

Ships: I decided on some Traught and a lil' Chalant

---

Dick was feeling things, again. Lately it has been happening more and more, it happened once when he caught a Kid Flash staring at Artemis. He felt like he needed to throw up, he convinced himself it was because how horrible KF's pick up line was.

But that changed quickly.

He knew this feeling's name, jealousy. He didn't know who it was from or for, it wasn't Wally. That's for  sure. Dick wasn't a genius but he knew he only liked Wally as a brother. So that means he likes Artemis.

Wasn't as bad as he expected.

But than Dick started noticing something when he met Zatanna. The magician had immediately taken interest in him, he only thought of her as a partner or..friend. But he noticed that whenever Zatanna openly flirted with him, he could see Artemis glaring daggers at Zatanna.

Dick and Artemis were very different from each other, he was shorter, she was taller, she was blonde, he was ebony, she is feisty, he is calm and collected. But no matter what he told himself, he still fell in love with her.

He wasn't the only one jealous. Artemis was jealous Zatanna, Dick was jealous of Wally, Zatanna was jealous of Artemis, and Wally was jealous of Dick.

Who knew joining this team results in such problems?

Much more humor in this chapter than others. If you couldn't tell was feeling this was, it was jealousy, obviously.

~RainyZ (LogicKittenFace)

Feeling: Idk