Get Traught

@Aprilviolinist asked for a Traught fanfic

Summary: Dick was never adopted by Bruce, he became the adopted son of Talia Al Ghul. (Damian isn't born yet) He trains with Artemis and cue the bonding.

~~

Dick rested his hands on his hips and stared at Artemis. The long blonde stared back at him, until she looked away with a blush on her cheeks.

"Staring isn't nice." She mumbled, Dick laughed creepily. He let go of the rope hanging from the roof and walked closer to the slightly older girl.

"Mm.. You were staring back at me. Unless it was a... Illusion." He giggled when the girls blush darkened. But it quickly faded away, leaving silence that was surprisingly comfortable.

"Justice League made a team." Dick announced, turning around and sat on a blue mat.

"Oh really?"

"Yep. Kid Flash, Superboy, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Zatanna and Robin (Jason)." She nodded and sat next to him.

"Wanna go annoy them? I hear they're all 'enjoying' they're day at the park." Artemis laughed insanely and followed Dick outside.

~~

The two assassins changed into civilians.

Artemis wore a white dress and flats.

Dick wore khaki pants, a blue button up shirt and high top converse.

Talia and Sportsmaster insisted they always looked and acted fancy, wherever they went.

They purposely put a blanket next to theirs, so they could hear what they're talking about. Dick crossed his legs and smiled, offering Artemis a piece of bread. The two's civilian names were Annabelle and Dakota. They had change they're names because the JLA and YJ know 'Renegade' and 'Tigress's' identities. Artemis had to keep her Vientnames accent Dick kept his Romani accent.

"Hello! I'm M'g-Megan!" The red head smiled, trying her best to not fly. Artemis held in a smirk and glanced at the others. She narrowed her eyes at Wally who was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hello, Megan! I'm Dakota!" Dick said with his sweet accent. To Artemis, it almost sounded Posh.

"Hello! I am Annabelle." Artemis offered Megan a lopsided smile which the girl kindly returned.

"This is Conner, Kaldur, Robi-Robbie, Zoey, and Wally." A snort clogged Dick's throat at the names of Robin and Zatanna.

"Hello. I must ask, you're accents, what are they?" Kaldur asked politely.

"I was born in Romania. These slits under my eyes," Dick gestured to the black marks underneath his eyes, "Are the sign of wisdom. It is my religion." Artemis grinned, she knew a lot about Dick, everything he said was true. (Everyone, I am aware that is not they're religion. I just thought it was cool so I put it there)

"I am Vientnames." Artemis replied blankly.

Megan started rambling, an interruption once in a while.

Artemis shared a grin with Dick, and she immediately knew she loved th guy.

This is one of my most proudest writing pieces ever. Tell me in the comments if I should make this one shot a book.

~RainyZ