SquadGoals

Btw: Some songs that can help get the story going:

Immortals: Fall Out Boy

Little Fang: Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks

Pumped Up Kicks: Foster The People

Summary: Dick Grayson is a eighteen super villain named Red Hood, and has been recruited with other villains to help the League

Or: The story where Dick was never Robin and turns into the cocky smirking Red Hood, while Jason is Robin. Plus another version of Suicide Squad

----

Dick tapped his fingers on a desk. He glanced down at his guns that were resting in holsters in his thighs. He pulled on his red helmet (Or bucket if you asked Xander/Red X) and opened his mouth, breaking the silence.

"So why are we here?" He asked glancing at Katrina (Kitty).

"Because we need you're help." Flash stated calmly.

Dick snorted and raised an eyebrow behind the helmet. 

"What can us super villains do to help you, superheroes?" He asked, laying his hand behind his chair.

"We want you to help defeat the Injustice League." Batman growled. Dick leaned back and thought.

"No." He said. Aquaman gaped at him.

Batman threw something across the table, it landed in front of Dick to see it perfectly.

Red Hood picked up his two new guns and smiled.

"We're in."

------

"Suicide Squad, jump out."  M'gann yelled in they're heads

(PREPARE FOR THE WORST FIGHT SCENE EVER,)

Red Hood chuckled and jumped out of the Bioship, stumbling in a somersault as he landed.

"I'll take down Ms. Quinn." He yelled over the sound. Xander nodded and went after Clayface.

"Hiya boys!" Hundreds of goons turned around, which he easily shot with his guns.

He flipped over one of the goons and shot him in the head. Repeating it with many others, until the last one stood.

"You'll regret that Bucket Head." The goon growled. Dick laughed.

"Will I?" He shot the goon twice. He walked over the dead bodies until he found himself on the other side.

Normal armed people would've blown on the smoke, but Dick isn't normal. So he just licked the sides of his guns and laughed manically.

It was only the beginning of Dick's biggest fight ever.

Ghostbusters reference at the end, I love the part when Holtzmann licks the gun. By far the best moment ever.

~RainyZ

Feeling: Wanting to murder someone just for fun (I'm not mad, I just wanna do it)