Cat AU

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I just got back from camping, and I'm having a recovery day (me sitting on my iPad eating leftover chocolate bars for the campfire).

@Artemis5212 asked if I could turn True Wings into a book! I think I will..

Summary: JLA and YJ are all cats, Dick is a alley cat along with Bruce. The team needs to ask Dick questions to get information. No Powers!AU

~~

Zatanna's black paws shivered underneath her as she followed the older cats. Wally, Artemis, M'gann, Connor and Kaldur following beside her.

Clark turned around his pale blonde tail sweeping behind him. He stared them down with dark blue eyes, Connor looked anywhere besides his father.

"I am good friends with Bruce. Though he is very rude, so don't try to get some kindness outta him. I have never met Dick, seeing that Bruce is very protective."

They all nodded and continued to follow him.

~~

Clark's heart pounded in his chest, even after being here more than ten times he still gets shivers at the thought of this alley.

"Clark?" Each cat turns around to see narrowed blue eyes. A black tall cat walked out of the shadows and glared at them.

"B-Bruce! Uh.. I brought some friends.. We need to see Dick." Bruce stood up and stared the, down before turning around.

"Dick!" He yowled, some rustling was heard before a large set of blue eyes glanced at them.

"Yes?" The all gaped at the beautiful cat. His fur was sleek and dark, dark blue. His chest was white and his ears seem to twitch every second.

"Clark is here. He brought some..friends." Bruce glared at Clark, his eyes saying 'We'll talk about this later, Kent'

Clark gulped.

I love cats.

~RainyZ (LogicKittenFace)