Death can't bring us apart

i wrote this smiling

I am a evil, evil person

~~

Nightwing knew one day he would die. Everyone dies. But Dick knew that he would die young and (hopefully) a smile on his face.

He never intended to die by one of his teammates.

Kaldur, yes was undercover. But also seemed to be taking his job too well. He went too far, Dick tried to stop him.

"Kaldur, drop the act. You'd be a real villain if you killed me!" Dick told him, earning the saddest look he has ever seen.

"I am sorry, my friend. But it seems this undercover gig is not fake. I am a villain." Kaldur left Dick in the middle of a big Labratory with a katana in his chest.

"Dick! Dick oh my god!" Tim ran over with the others. He smiled weakly, hoping the pain would stop. Wally put a wet wash cloth over the large hole in his chest.

"Ti...M.. Tim.. Babs... I..I..C..Can see m..my parents and J...Jason." M'gann burst into tears along with Barbara and Tigress, who was thankfully not questioned of being there.

"DICK! You-you have to stay! For Bruce, Alfred, for.. For me!" Tim screamed.

And than the bleeding started, as well Dick's breathing.

Nightwing died with a bloody hole in his chest, by his former leader, with his teammates cry and screaming, and a smile on his face.

~~

Weirdly enough this is one of my favorite works of mine.

~RainyZ