Paralyzed

(Dick gets paralyzed when he is still Robin for story reasons)

"ROBIN BO1, BATMAN A01, BATGIRL B07,"

"Quick get him on the bed-"

"-call Dr. Lesley-"

"I'll get Alfred-"

--

Batgirl fidgeted in her seat. She stared at the window of the door as he heard the doctors screaming as they performed surgery on Dick.

"Batgirl?" She turned and saw the Young Justice team. She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"What's going on?"She sighed and stared at them. 

"Robin and I went on a mission to stop Joker. He shot Dick on the spine, he's in surgery right now."

"Oh.."

--

"Batgirl... He's paralyzed from the waist down. Dick won't be able to walk ever again."

--

(4 years later)

Info: Dick stayed at the Manor and becomes Oracle. Damian Jason and Tim think the first Robin is still missing and don't know Dick is the first Robin.

"Again."

Punch.

"Again."

Kick.

"Agai-"

"That's not helping Father!" Damian growled, not noticing Dick rolling in with his wheelchair.

"Damian. I expect you to be able to master this. The first Robin perfected this move the first week he was with me." Dick glared at Bruce, he's such a idiot, Dick thought, he knows Damian doesn't like it when he compares us two.

"Well I'm not the first Robin." Damian yelled as he walked out of the room. Bruce sighed and buried his head in his palms.

"Good luck with that at dinner, Bruce." Dick chuckled and left the room.

---

Dinner was silent. Jason texting, Tim glaring at Jason, Damian not being angry, Bruce ignoring everyone, and Alfred and Dick. Who were trying to cheer everyone up.

Finally, Dick snapped.

"ALRIGHT! Jason I see you looking up pictures of the first Robin, Tim I know your thinking about him, and Damian is just mad at him! If you guys wanna know about the guy, just ask me! I know plenty of him. I knew him since I was a child." They all stared at him astonished. Behind Jason, Dick could see Alfred grinning at him like the Chesire Cat.

"Okay... But actually.. Dick I have a question."

"Hit me Tim."

"Are you the first Robin?" 

Silence.

Dick huffed in frustration.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"So you are?"

"...Yes I am."

Here comes the questions.

"-Dick you shouldn't have told the-"

"How come you never told us-?"

"What happened?" That one got him.

He stared at Jason, and gave him a batglare.

"What happened? Jason I was shot by the Joker and was paralyzed! What does it look like?" He hissed.

No one talked about the first Robin for a week.

Woopidoo! I am so tired, I updated like 5 times these past two days.. Oh golly!

~RainyZ