Mute Robin

Change of plan, @Aprilviolinist asked if I could do Traught, so I will do that after this.

This is for Artemis5212 cause she suggested this! :)

(I'm listening to Rockin' Robin XD)

Summary: Dick is mute, he meets Young Justice

~~

Dick glared at the stain on the green couch, as if it was alive. He was waiting for the Young Justice team. 

He had wanted to join the team, but everytime he asked Bruce would say no, so he snuck out and would meet them no matter what.

"Your mute, they may not take kindly to that." He would say.

Okay, so maybe Artemis and possibly Conner would judge him, but he would just confront them with both they're daddy issues.

Dick's heartbeat fastened when he started hearing voices. Maybe he should go back, what if they- no, you looked at they're files. With all the stuff they've been through they should at least accept me being mute.

"Umm.. Who are you?" Wally asked, in a fighting stance along with the others. M'gann squealed.

"Silly! Don't you see the R on his chest? That's Robin, Batman's protege, the first one to be exact!" Artemis growled but lowered her bow.

Dick waved and smiled, he stood up and took out his hand.

"Hi! I'm Wally, this is M'gann, Conner, Kaldur, and Artemis." They waited for a response but just got more smiles.

"Do you even talk?" Artemis hissed, Conner narrowed his eyes.

I'm mute for your information. He signed glaring. They all stared at him like he was crazy as the Joker.

"Don't worry guys! I can read sign language! If I go in his mind, his words from his hands will go through my mouth." Dick smiled and let her in his head.

I'm Robin as you can see. But my real name is Dick Grayson. Don't tell Bats that I told you my identity though. When I was young my parents, aunt, uncle, cousin and I were the Flying Grayson's. One day Zucco set the wires off and they all fell. My mother, father, aunt and cousin died. My uncle is in a coma, if he wakes up he will be paralyzed from the waist down. I was taken in by The Court Of Owls and became Talon, I became selectively mute after that. Batman saved me from the Court, and I became Robin. When I heard they made a team full of you guys, I really wanted to join. But Bats wouldn't let me because he was afraid you would reject me because I'm mute. But I know you wouldn't reject me. Also I know everything about you, even you Artemis.

M'gann repeated every word. They all gaped at him and Dick giggled. This would be very fun to play with.

This day is full of updates XD

~RainyZ