Powers

Summary: The one story Dick has one power that is levitating and controlling things/people/himself

(Dick is not on YJ yet)

Dick's costume: Black T shirt, black jeans, vans, cape, goggles (shaped like Wally but brown and very old), and face mask

In this story, Robin says he doesn't have a secret identity, so he doesn't wear a mask because everyone forgot about Richard Grayson. This is a reason why Robin's costume is poorly made, because he is a street rat. So I shall reference Dick as Robin because Dick apparently doesn't exist anymore.

---

"Robin." Said boy turned around, his Cape fluttering. He lifted his goggles so they could rest on his forehead. Robin pulled his face mask to cover his mouth.

"Look who we have here! Hiya Superman, how's things going with Lola? Lewis? Lois! That's her name!" Superman sighed and stared down at him. Robin put his hands on his hips and stared at Superman.

"So we just gonna stand her and stare at each other or...?" Batman pushed past Superman.

"Robin we know you are Dick Grayson." Robin stiffened and narrowed his eyes, his playful attitude fading away.

"Dick Grayson? Isn't he dead?" He gritted through his teeth. Batman shook his head.

"It doesn't exactly help that you aren't even covering your eye color." He said softly.

"Robin we want you to join us."

Freaking Hero by Enrique Iglesias came on, this song is so good and bad at the same time

~RainyZ

(I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY.. I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN.. I CAN STAND BY YOU EVERY HOUR)