Genderbend YJ 2

*Flipz Table*

RainyZ: Why Wattpad no let me change background photo? It has been my cat for like.. 5 months! I found this freakin cute Aladdin and Jasmine photo but it always says "PLEASE BE SMALLER THAN 1MB" What does that even mean?

Robin: Umm..

RainyZ: I MEAN IS IT WRONG TO LOVE ALADDIN AND JASMINE-

Robin: Rainy means that she doesn't own Young Justice or any of the characters, if she did Performance would've ended with me visiting my parents grave ;(

RainyZ: JASMINE IS MY FAVORITE PRINCESS-

Robin: Enjoy the story I guess

BTW: The Justice League is also genderbend, because I never see genderbend YJ and JLA, and Willow doesn't know who Dixie is

-----------

"Team, report to mission room now." 

Willow zipped to the mission room with Dixie on her back. Apollo followed along with, Kallie'ahm, M'att and Connie.

"Reporting for duty Boss!" BatWoman grunted and turned around.

"There has been death threats to Brianna Wayne's ward Dixie Grayson. It is you're job to protect her, while Robyn and I go and find out who is sending the death threats." BatWoman glanced at Robyn to see her glare at her. The business woman held in her chuckle and looked back at the team. She stared at them for a minute than walked out of the room.

"Apollo, don't you know who Dixie is?" Willow asked excited. Apollo grunted in response.

"Yeah. She's some rich girl who thinks she's better than anyone." Robin glared at him.

"Really?" M'att squeaked.

"No." Robyn growled stepping in. She put her hands on her hips where the waistband of her skirt sat.

"It's true." Apollo growled.

"No. It's not. I know Dixie Grayson in both of my forms. Bats and I tend to take care if Brianna and Dixie. Also is civilian form we are okay friends. She is super sweet and shared her cupcake with me." Robyn glared at Apollo, who shrunk back.

"Oh!" M'att smiled once again.

"Robyn." Said girl turned around and ran after BatWoman.

-------------

Robyn ran home and changed into a polka dotted onesie, cause why not?

"Mistress Dixie. Your protectors (this is Rainy from the future, I edited this part. It first said a typo, it turned protectors to protesters) are here." She turned around and saw they're butler Alfred.

"Thanks Alfie!" She walked out and ran down the stairs, tripping and falling on her back. She heard a snort and looked up.

Connie stared down back at her. Willow helped her up.

"Thanks! You must be Young Justice, your Kid Flash, Apollo, Aqualass, Mister Martian and Supergirl!" 

"Thank you for not calling us sidekicks." She heard Willow mumble, she smiled at her.

"That's because your not, silly! I'm Dixie, that's Alfred. Make yourself at home. But we have some rules." They nodded and followed her to the couch.

"First one is, take off your shoes before you walk in. Second, don't even try to get Alfred to just say your name. It won't work. Third, do not, and I say, do not go anywhere neat the old grandfather clock. Brianna is very protective, don't try to change the time, or the even touch it." They were all taken back at her voice on the third rule.

"Umm.. Question. Why do you call Ms. Wayne, Brianna and not mom?" M'att asked. Dixie smiled sadly.

"My parents died a very long time ago, we worked at a circus and we were the Flying Grayson's. One day a evil man named Zucco set the wires off and they fell to they're deaths. Brianna took me in and I'm her ward. Not adopted yet, though it's been like seven years. When I heard that Robyn put Zucco to Justice I went up to her and dedicated my soul to her. Which brings me to ask, where is Robyn?"

"She and BatWoman had to find the person who sent the death threats. Though we don't know who it is." Dixie blinked.

"Oh silly! Because I already found out who it is! I'm really good with computers and I did finger prints in the notes. It was Zucco, not much of a surprise honestly." They widened they're eyes and nodded. These two days will be very long.

5 days later

"Soooo! How was it?" Robyn asked.

"Wonderful!" M'att smiled, which was returned by the ebony.

"Sweet!" Robyn walked out, once she was out of sight she smirked and chuckled.

*Still Raging*