Going to a Concert

(Tina's POV)

"Jen!!! Get up!" I yelled from the living room. "What! I'm up!" Jen said, as she fell off her bed and onto the floor. She and I had to go to a concert. It was our first time going. Jen, she was my best friend and me...well, I'm just an ordinary girl, living her life. I'm currently 17 years old, but almost 18. My parents died in a car accident when I was 12, so all I have is Jen. I basically live with her. She's my sister from another mister.

"Jen come on! We're going to be late! Well, stuck in traffic!" I continued.

Jen is 16 years old. She's obsessed with Rocky Lynch. We were about to go to our very first concert ever and we're totally, very excited! I can't wait to get their autographs. Oh by the way...did I tell u that we're going to an R5 concert? No. Well I just did. You know them right, well they're awesome.

"I'm coming!" Jen replied walking down the stairs.

"Let's go. Come on. Come on." I said. She started laughing and I laughed along.

"Wait! I forgot something. I'll be right back." she said as she ran up stairs. "I just need lipstick and...done! Okay let's go." she said as we walked out the door.

We were laughing at each others jokes during the whole car ride.

sorry if it's short.