Best Friend Day

Chapter 28 - Best Friend Day

(Tina's POV)

Today was the day that Jen and I first met. So today's BEST FRIEND DAY!!!

We just basically do stuff together and hang out the whole entire day. This is going to be fun. Jen and I have been friends for...well, since we were little. I can't wait to spend my day with her.

Yesterday I came back from the airport at night so everybody was pretty much a sleep. Ross and I headed up stairs and went to bed. Then it was morning.

*morning*

I woke up to Ross shaking me.

"Get up! Get up! Today's the day you and Jen hang out. You can't miss it. Come on!" he said as he jumped on the bed and shook me. "Alright. Alright. Please stop." I said as I looked up at him. "Yes m'am." He said which made me laugh.

I then got up and went down stairs. Everybody was there.

"Tina!!!" Jen yelled. "Where were you yesterday?! Wat happened?!" she asked so worried and curious. "I'll tell you it all on our BEST FRIEND DAY hang out." I said as I have her a hug. "Tina. OMG you had me worry sick." Rydel said as she gave me a big hug. "I'm okay. See? I'm here aren't I?" i joked. "Haha. Very funny." she said which made me laugh. "Where were you?!" she asked me. "I'll explain later." I said looking towards Jen and Rydel.

God am I glad to see them happy. I hate to see them all worried and upset. I'll make it up to them somehow.

(Jen's POV)

Today was Tina and my day. No one else, well maybe Rydel since she's also our best friend. This was the day Tina and I first became friends, so this day was special and I'm glad it's here. We get to spend time together the whole entire day. I can't wait to spend it with her since I haven't because of Ross and all.  They've been having some trouble, but I'm glad they worked it out with each other. I just hate to see Tina sad or upset. Especially on this day. I just hope nothing will go wrong.

(Tina's POV)

I was going to throw a party for Jen and it's going to be a surprise. She won't even know it's coming. I'll make this the best day ever and she won't forget it, at all. I just hope everything will be perfect. Just for Jen.

*later that day*

It was only 10 o'clock. I decided to go upstairs and see what Ross was up to. As I was about to head to his room, I bumped into Riker.

"Hey." I said as I looked u to him.

"Hi. Sorry about that." he said then walked away.

Funny. He used to talk to me longer than that. Huh? I wonder what's going on, Oh well. I continued to walk towards Ross room. When I entered he was standing in front of me.

"How did you know I was coming? I asked as I sat on his bed.

"Well, you just walk very loud and have a really big mouth when you said 'HI' to Riker." he joked making me chuckle.

"Haha! Very funny." I said sarcastically. He laughed. Which made me laugh.

I thought about telling him what I was planning to do for Jen.

"Hey Ross, do you think it's a good idea to throw Jen a surprise party for today? Since it's our 'best friend day'." I asked.

"I think that's a great idea, but be careful of who you'll invite." he said as I was looking confused.

"What do you mean, 'be careful'? I asked doing the hand movements for 'be careful'.

"Remember? Last time you invited Jessica and Kelly. They both kissed me. I almost lost you." he said looking a little upset.

"Oh. Right. It's okay Ross. You won't lose me." I said as I hugged him.

"How do you know that? I clearly almost lost you yesterday. I fi haven't thought of running to you and fin you, you would've already left. I'd lose you then." he said as a tear drop fell from his precious eyes.

"You won't. And you didn't. So don't worry." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek making him smiole a little.

"Promise?" he asked.

"Promise." I replied.

"Good. I wouldn't want that to happen and if it did my life would be over." he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you." I said as I got up, gave him one more hug and went to check up on Jen.

I left the room with Ross smiling still then went after me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately and didn't let go until we were interrupted by someone. It was Jen.

"Hi. Sorry to interrupt your guys moment, but she's mine so back off." Jen joked and pulled me.

"So what are we going to do?" she asked.

"You'll see." I said in return.

"Tell me. PLEASE!!!" she begged.

"Nope. It'll ruin the fun." I said as I gave her the 'no no' look.

"Fine." she pouted.   

*later that day*

*evening*

"Shhh!!!" I told everybody.

Yup. Jen was about to walk through that door and all of our friends would pop out and yell SURPRISE! I was so excited for her to see all this. She just got back from her shopping when I told her I had something to do even though I was suppose to spend my day with her. I asked her if it was okay and she said it was. Good thing she let me because this party wouldn't even been here if I haven't made an excuse. Finally the door bell rang.

"It's open!" I yelled behind the door and behind the living room couch.

"Why is it so dark?" she asked as she turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" everyone yelled.

I saw the look on Jen's face and it was priceless. She looked so happy that she was going to burst out crying.

"Tina, was this all for me?" she asked walking towards me.

"Yup. Just for my best friend." I said as I giggled. "But I didn't do it alone. I got help from the most amazing people ever." I said as I stared at the Lynches.

"Thanks guys!" she said as she pulled us together and gave us a hug.

None of us could resist so we all hugged each other then pulled away. We all started to mingle and enjoy the party. Everybody was having fun. Especially Jen. She is so funny. I started looking for Ross and couldn't find him. I started to get worried. I looked all over but no him. Then I went to look for Jen but I didn't see her either. Where are they? I went to search. I decided to go upstairs and check. As I walked up there I saw Rocky sad and crying. I ran over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him trying to make him look up at me.

He didn't. Instead he ran away. I wonder what happened? I would go after him, but I saw the lights on in Ross' room. I went to check. As I peeked through the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

hope y'all enjoy

like/comment thanx :)

makin more soon

tell me wat to write!!!!!!