Why?

Chapter 21 - Why?

(Ross POV)

I can't believe that Tina and I are back together. I feel complete. I'm so glad that we made up and that she wasn't mad at me or hated me. I'm just glad. I wonder what's going to happen to us next. I just hope Riker doesn't do anything to jeopardies our relationship. I really love Tina and if he ruins us, I don't know what I'll do. I hope she realizes how much she means to me.

(Riker's POV)

I was very heart broken when I heard that Tina got back with Ross. Even though I was hanging out with another girl. I can't lie, I knew they were going to get back together no matter how much I didn't want them to. I love Tina and she knows that. Right? I just hope there would be a time where I'll be the one comforting her and loving her ONLY and Ross was just a mistake. I know it's kind of mean to say that, but that's what I'm saying. That's how much I care and love her. I just want her to know that and hope she'll feel the same way.

(Jen's POV)

Yesterday was the best day of my life. I had an awesome date with an awesome guy. Rocky. I love him so much. I'm so glad he asked me out and have feelings for me. I had never feel this way about someone before and I'm glad I feel this way towards Rocky. Anyways, I'm also glad that Tina and Ross are back together. I'm glad that she's happy and him. They make a cute couple if you asked me. I hope it says that way.

(Rydel's POV)

Yesterday was fun. I had a great time even though I was alone. But I heard that Ross and Tina got back together. That made my day because I hate to see them not talk to each other. They make a cute couple. It sucks that they have to be away from each other for 2 months. If you're wondering why, you'll find out.

*morning*

(Tina's POV)

Yesterday was an amazing day. I still have that big smile on my face until the morning. I woke up the next morning and didn't see Jen on her bed, so I got up and went downstairs to check if she was there. When I came down they were all awake. "Hey." Jen said as she gave me a hug. "You seem really happy." I said. "Yup. I do. " she said with a smile at the end. "Good morning!" Ross said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning to you too." I said with a giggle. I then stopped smiling. I guess something popped up on my mind. Right. R5 was leaving in a day for they're big concert. And I hate to tell them that I can't go. Especially, Ross. He'll be heart broken. I mean, I have to be away from him for 2 months and I can't stay away from him that long. I need him. I love him. "Are you okay?" Ross asked me as he grabbed my hand. "Uh...yeah." I replied looking up at him. Being away from him for 2 months is long. And I mean long. If you're wondering why I can't go well I'm going to tell you.

The only reason why I can't go is because I have to visit my aunt in New York which is thousands and thousands of miles away from here. I'm only visiting her because she always comes over to Jen's house and check up on me. But, she has stopped. She's in the hospital. My cousin texted me that she was in the hospital and I have to visit her. She's done everything for me. I can't, NOT visit her. That's why.

"Hey Ross, can I tell you something?" I asked him. "Yeah. What's up?" he asked me as he turned around and faced me so he could listen. "You know I love you right?" I said but not done. "Yeah." he said. "Well, I hate to say this but...I can't go on tour with you guys." I said as a little tear drop fell down my cheek. "What do you mean?" he asked looking upset. "My aunt's in the hospital and I'm visiting her tomorrow." I said trying to hold in my tears. "So..." he said looking a little confused. "She's all the way in New York." I said. "Oh." he said as he understood everything. "That means that I won't be able to see you for 2 months?!" he said as he stood up. He was upset as you can tell. "Yeah. And I'm really sorry." I said as tear continued to fall from my eyes. "Why?" he asked. "She's done everything for me. She's been there for me and I'm not going to leave her in the hospital wondering why I didn't visit her after all she's down for me." I said. "I understand. I'm going to miss you. A lot." he said as he gave me a big hug. "I love you." I said as we continued to hug. "Me too." he said hugging me tighter. "what's going on guys?" Rocky said as he headed towards Jen. "I'll tell you guys later." I said looking up to them. I'm going to miss them. Even though I'll be gone for 2 months. I'm definitely paying them a visit at one of their concerts. I'm most of all going to miss Ross. I hope he doesn't for get about me. And yes it's possible. 2 months is a really long time. And that's how long I'll be gone and so are they.

Hope u guys like this chapter.

making another soon