Arriving at the Concert

(TIna's POV)

Jen and I finally arrived. She got out as quickly as possible, leaving me behind. "Yeah. Thanks for leaving me." I said as I tried to catch up to her. We got our tickets and entered. There was so many people everywhere. "Wow." Jen said immediately. Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front row since we got 'front row tickets'. "This is going to be awesome!" Jen squealed. "Yup." I replied. Then Rocky, Ratliff, Riker, Rydel, and Ross started going on stage. "AHHHH!" Jen yelled. "Why are you screaming?!" I said trying to be louder then the screaming fans. " It's-It's them!" she replied not letting her eyes of the people on stage. "Right?" I said back to her. "We're going to be singing, 'Forget About You', Riker said as everyone screamed except me, of course.

oh no here we go

here your voice on the radio

like every single song is about you

Riker sang as everyone sang along. Jen joined into. "I thought you'd be more excited?" Jen asked me. " I am it's just ...I don't know." I said a little confused. "Um...Jen.?" I said even more confused. "Yeah?" "Is it me or is Ross staring at me?" "Um...he's defiantly staring at you." Jen said confidently. "What?! No. He isn't staring at me." I said looking at Jen. "Okay...Whatever you say girl."

every sec that we spent

like some messed up in my head

got me so distracted and confuse

The song continued. When they were done, we went to get there autographs.

Author's note

this is my first time doing this so i hope u guys enjoyed my first chapter and i'll be doing more

leave a comment maybe even like if u loved my story so far and want to read more. Sorry if it's short