The Party

Chapter 23 - The Party

[WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY BE GROSS SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WAT HAPPEN CONTINUE AND IF YOU DONT COMMENT WAT I SHOULD DO NEXT]

(Tina's POV)

*next day*

Morning

I hated myself for wat I did. I couldn't sleep so I woke up and went to Ross room. I peeked through the door and saw him lying there and hugging his pillow. Oh god! I sure wish that was me. He didn't let me explain yesterday so I guess we're broken up. He still doesn't know that I'm throwing him a surprise party and maybe this will cheer him up. I just hate not talking to him and hug him. I miss his kisses and his hugs. But mostly kisses. I then tip toed into his room and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He soon pulled me and gave a passionate kiss. We didn't let go. I was on top of him messing with his hair and he was holding me by the waist. As we were kissing, I stopped for a while and said...

"Ross, I'm really sorry for doing that. Please forgive me. I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I love you and only you. One one could ever take your place. You fill my heart. You complete me. I love you soooo much Ross!" I said.

But all he could do was kiss me.

"I forgive you. I love you more then I love anything. You mean everything to me and I hate us not being together. You complete me. You are my world. You are my missing piece. You fill my heart up with your love. You rock my world. I'm so glad that I met you. You're an amazing girlfriend. And I'm glad to have you." he said which made me smile and cry a little.

All I could do was kiss him and never let go. He always know wat to say to cheer me up. He knows me so well and I'm really glad he's mine. All mine. Then we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. We ignored it think she/he will go away but that person didn't.

"Ross I think we should get that." I said as I was in push up position on him and looking at his amazing eyes. "Ugh." he moaned.

I then got off of him so he could answer it. It was Riker AGAIN.

"Can...." he said but was cut off by Ross slamming the door. "Why did you do that?" I said as he say down and held my hand. "I'm not letting him near you or touch you." he said as he gave me kiss on the forehead. "Thanks Ross but I think that was kinda harsh." I said giving him the puppy eyes. "Fine." he said as he got up and stomped to the door. "You can talk to her but me here." Ross said as he gave him the death glare. "Look Ross I'm sorry for what I did but it was because I love her, a lot and I'm not going to hide it." he said. "So you just thought kissing my girlfriend would be okay?!" he argued. "No..." they continued arguing.

This took awhile so I though I'd better stop them.

"STOP!" I shouted over their shouting. "Okay. Now when you guys figure everything out. None of you shall talk to me. Got it!" I said as I marched out the room. "Tina!" Ross said running after me.

He grabbed my by my shoulders and turned me so I was facing him. He had that cute face that I couldn't resisted.

"Tina, don't go. Please talk to me. Please.???" he begged. "Fine. Only because your my boyfriend and I love you. Besides I wouldn't ever survive without talking to you." I said with a smile.

He grabbed me and ran up his room. He then locked the door and started kissing me. I kissed back. Again. I felt the fireworks go off and butterflies flying in my stomach. I didn't want this to end. He was the perfect guy for me.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"Ross." I said between breath. "I think you should get that." I suggested. "No. I just want this moment to last." He said as we continued to kiss. "Hm...Ross." I said as I stopped. "Go and get the door." I said as we leaned foreheads. "Fine. If you didn't want to kiss me you could have told me instead of making some excuse to open the door." He said angrily and went downstairs.

Wat just happened? I was just telling him to open the door because it got annoying but I guess he took it the wrong way. I don't want to lose him. Not now. Not ever. So I decided to go get Ross.

(Ross POV)

Tina and I were having a great time until there were knocks on the door. She told me to get it but I didn't want to. She told me to get it again and I got annoyed. It was like she didn't wanted to kiss me. I don't care who's at the door. I just wanted to spend time with her but guess she doesn't want to. Anyways, as I left the room and went downstairs, it was dark. I checked the time and it was only 1 o'clock. I wonder what's going on? Probably a black out or something. But where's everybody. As I stepped into the living room....out of no where people started to yell SURPRISE!!!!!

"What's all this?" I asked confused. "Tina thought that you had done so much for her and us so she thought that we should throw you a surprise party so SURPRISE!" Jen answered. "Wait. Tina did all this?" I asked. "Well she thought of the idea and we helped so yeah." She answered. "Wat have I done?!" I whispered yelled to myself. "Wat do you mean?" Jen asked. "I'll explain later!" i yelled back as I was running upstairs.

I then bumped into Tina who was also looking for me.

"Ross, I'm really sor....." I cutter her off by kissing her.

I didn't let go. I just wanted this to last. She was an amazing girlfriend and I'm glad to have her as one. Then I let go so I could say....

"Thank you. Thank you for your love. your smile. Your happiness. I love you. Thank you for surprising me. I love you sooo much." I said and continued to kiss her. "I love you too. And your welcome. I'd do anything to make you happy and smile." She said between kisses.

She then jumped on me and I grabbed her. I slowly walked into my room and place her my bed.

(Tina's POV)

I felt so complete around Ross. I never want to lose him. I'm so glad he enjoyed the surprise. We were on his bed still kissing. I then stopped for a sec and stared at his beautiful face.

"What?" he asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to see your face." I said as he giggled. "Tina, I love you." He said and continued kissing me.

I then rolled over so I was on top.

"I never want to let you go." I said as I continued to kiss him.

Them I stopped.

"Ross, I think you should go downstairs and party." I suggested since I did throw this party for him with a lot of help. "But I want to stay here with you." He said giving me the puppy eyes. "Please. I want to hang out with our friends. They're down stairs. Not up." I said as he chuckled. "Alright. Can we continue this later?" he said/asked. "Of course." I replied with a laugh.

This was an amazing day. This was the dream. Him. My dream. My world. I just feel really bad for Riker. He didn't mean to do any harm. Wat am I saying? He kissed me and knew that Ross would be coming and look. Gosh. Oh how I ha...no. Not hate. But mad. I'm mad that he did that and I'm mad because he would do that. I'm just glad Ross for gave me. I'm glad he's mine and I'm his.

Hope u guys likey

Leave comment/like and tell me wat I should do next in these chapters I'm about to make. K thanks