Thank You

Chapter 31 - Thank You

(Tina's POV)

I can't believe that just happened. What's wrong with Riker? What's got into him? I will never forgive him for doing this to me. That was the worst day of my life. I always thought Riker was a normal guy...turns out I was wrong. What's wrong with him? He's not like wat people say. Why Riker? Why?

(Ross' POV)

I can't believe Riker did that to my girlfriend...to his friend. Well he loved her so...wat am I saying?! I can't believe Riker did that. I'm so glad I walked in. He would have gone to far and I would have beat the crap out of him. Tina didn't deserve that. I hate him for doing that.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Just scared." she replied as I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. I'm right here. He's not going to do anything to my girl." I said trying to comfort her.

"Thank you Ross. For everything you've done. It really means a lot." she told me as she started to smile.

"Anything for your safety and my love."

She just smiled and started to drift off into a sleep sleep sleepy person. I placed her gently on my bed and placed a blanket on her. Then I spend the whole night with her.

Sorry it's short. Promise the next one will be longer :)

Thanx for reading

U guys rock