Telling the Truth

Chapter 6 - Telling the Truth

(Tina's POV)

*Morning*

Ross was going to ask me something. I had no idea what it was and I am totally freaking out. "Tina, I know it seem like we barely know each other, but I feel like I've known you forever. You're the first girl in the whole entire who makes me feel confident and I can do anything. That's when I'm around you." he said as tears came down from my eyes slowly. "Ross that's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and I'm glad you were the one to say all that." I replied back as I hugged him.

(Ross POV)

I can't believe I said all that and didn't mess up. I'm just happy she knows how I feel about her and she feels the same way. Later she got a text as we were sitting on the bench holding each others hands. It was from Jen.

(Tina's POV)

Jen: Hey! Where r u?

Me: I'm with Ross at the park, hanging out with him. Where r u?

Jen: I'm at their place and we're waiting for u.

Me: oh sorry. we'll be coming.

Jen: okay. see ya soon oh and what r u guys up to?

Me: he basically told me how he feels about me and so did I

Jen: so u do like him

Me: bye. see u later.

Jen: tell me everything. bye.

*Evening*

We ended and I told Ross what Jen told me. "Ross, we have to go back to your place." I said as i got up with my hands in his. "Why?" he asked. "Well there's people waiting for us and it's your party too and your not there." I answered him as I chuckled a little. "I love your laugh and smile." "I know. I love yours too." I said as we walked home. We finally arrived. "hey guys~" ma and Ross said together. "Hey!!!" they replied. "Where have you guys been all day?!" Rydel and Jen asked. "We were just hanging out." Ross said as he looked at me and smiled. "Really?" Riker questioned. I laughed. Then headed towards the living room to sit on the couch. "What happened?" they all questioned wanting to know really bad.

Hope u guys like this chapter sorry if it's short please like/comment wat i should do next and if u want to be in my story