Best/Worst Day Ever

Chapter 19 - Best/Worst Day Ever

(Jen's POV)

Tina told me what happened and I was upset to hear all that. She and Ross were perfect for each other, but Riker had to get in and ruin that. She really loves him and I hope he knows that.

I realized, Rocky has been staring at me while I had a talk with Tina. Does he like me? Or do I have something on my face? I just hope that he likes me.

(Tina's POV)

Today has been a bad day. What's going to happen next? Ross hasn't talked to me all day and Riker he's been all over me. Maybe that's why he won't even look at me. I'll try to talk to him. "Hey." I said to Ross as I sat next to him. "Hi." he replied back without looking at me. "I'm really sorry for not telling you, I just knew that you were going to get mad at me." I said A.S.A.P. "I'm not mad because you didn't tell me...I'm mad because you actually have feelings for him." he said as he got up and walked away. At least now I know why he's mad at me. I just don't know how to tell him that I really don't care about Riker anymore and that I love him. I wish he could just understand how much he means to me and how much I love him.

(Ross's POV)

I was so happy to hear her voice again but I couldn't be with her knowing that she has feelings for someone else. Why can't she understand that I only want her to be mine and mine to be hers. She's everything to me. I don't know what I'll do without her.

(Riker's POV)

I have a feeling that Tina didn't seem comfortable when I told her that i love her. Did I ruin our friendship already? I hope I didn't. I should really go and talk to her. "Hey." I said as I sat next to her on the couch. "Hi." she said really gloomy. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah..." she said as she sighed. "It's just Ross is mad at me and I don't know what to do?" she said as she played with her hands. "Was it my fault?" i asked. "I don't know, but it doesn't matter." she answered as she got up and walked to the kitchen. I think she is mad at me. What should I do?

(Jen's POV)

Today wasn't going to be a great day for Tina, but I hope it will. This was the best day of my life. Only because Rocky asked me out while they were talking and technically 'fighting'. I hope TIna's okay. She has been through to much and I hate to see her upset and broken. She's like a sister, I'd do anything to cheer her up...just not this time. All she wants is Ross to forgive her and be together. I hope she gets that. Anyways, Rocky was going to take me the carrnival and he invited Ross, Rydel, Tina, Ratliff, Riker, Emily, and Ryland. He invited Emily because Ratliff told him to and she'd love to come. This is going to be a perfect date.

hope y'all enjoyed

more comin soon