The Next Day

Chapter 10 - The Next Day

(Rocky's POV)

Jen and her smile and her laugh. That's all I could think about. She is just the most amazing girl I have ever met. And I'm sure glad the we met. Tina and Ross sure looked like they were hitting it off, but will Jen and I. I just really like her and I don't know how she feels about me. Will I ever find out? will I ever know?

*morning*

I woke up think about Jen. She just makes my day. Then I got a text from her.

Jen: Good morning!!!

Rocky: Good morning to u too! Wat r u doing up so early?

Jen: I could as u the same. I can't sleep and Tina left with Ross, going somewhere and I'm just alone at home.

Rocky: oh. Sounds boring. Lol

Jen: yup.

Rocky: Wanna come over and hang out?

Jen: sure. I have to ask u something too

Rocky: alright. See u in bit.

Jen: k

What was she going to talk to me about. Is the way I act? or the way I smell? Wait. Wat am I saying. She would never make fun of me. She's the most nicest girl I have ever met. "Rocky!" Ross called as he shocked me out of my day dreaming. "Huh? wat?" I said as I jumped a little. "Wat are you doing here?" I asked Ross. "I live here." he stated. "Right. But Jen told me that u were going out with Tina." I said a little confused. "Dude. Don't you get it? she wants to 'hang out' with you." Ross said as he did the hand quester for HANG OUT. I laughed at the way he said that. "Then where's Tina?" I asked. "She's at home. Duh?" Ross said as he left to his room. "Ha ha ha." I said sounding like an idiot. So...Jen wants to 'hang out' huh? Wow. This is the best day if my life. I started to get reading and planned where to go. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to go get it but then Ratliff beat me to it. "Hi!" I heard Jen say as I walked towards Ratliff and her. "Hey!" Ratliff replied. "Hi Jen." I said when I caught up. "Bye." Ratliff said as he went upstairs to the video game room where Riker was. "So...what are we going to do?" Jen asked as she walked into the door. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park and just hangout there." "That sounds like a great idea." we both then left and walked our way towards the park.

Hope y'all enjoy

Like/comment thanx :)