What just happened?

Chapter 16 - What Just Happened?

(Tina's POV)

*yesterday evening/night*

"I love you." that was what Ross told me. That's all I could ever think about. He told me that he loved me. I can't believe that just happened. I guess Rydel was right. He did love me and I loved him.

*morning*

I woke up that morning and didn't see Ross, since he spent the night here. I looked at the clock and it was only 7. Then my phone buzzed. I checked to see who or what it was. It was a text from Ross saying...

Ross: good morning baby!

That made me smile. I texted him back.

Me: Hey! wat's up?

Ross: nothing. I just really miss you

Me: aww! y did u leave so early?

Ross: band rehearsals

Me: oh. miss u

Ross: me too. I have to go. see u in a bit.

Me: k. bye.

Ross: love you

We ended and I got ready as I woke up Jen. "Huh? What?!" she said as she woke up. That made me laugh. "Get up." I said as I was heading towards the bathroom. "Why?!" she said as she laid back down. "Well we have a rehearsal to go to and a concert so come on." I said with a giggle. "Fine." Jen replied and got ready. After we were done getting ready we left and were heading to the Lynches place.

(Ross POV)

I miss Tina so much. I just wanted to hug her and give her a kiss on the check and tell her how much I love her. She'd smile at that, which will make me smile. I'm so glad I got to spend the night with my girl. "Ross?" Riker called me as I woke up from my day dreaming. "Huh? What?!" I said shockingly. "Are you ready?" he asked me looking at me like I'm some kind of lunatic. "Uh...yeah. I'm ready." I said as I got ready. "Okay let's start." Riker told everyone. Then we started rehearsing. When we were done, Jen and Tina arrived. "Hey guys!" Jen said as she entered our practice room. "Hey!!!" I said running towards Tina and giving her a hug. "I miss you so much." "Me too." we both continued talking for about 15 minutes or so, then got ready for the concert we were going to have.

(Riker's POV)

I was so happy to see Tina happy. I just wish she was happy because of me. I just want her to know that I'll always be there for her when she needs somebody. I just want her to know how much she means to me. I can't stop thinking about her.

(Tina's POV)

I was so excited to go to their concert and this time I actually know them so it'll be more fun. I realized ever since I dated Ross, Riker has been acting strange around me and when I came over this morning he didn't get his eyes off of me. What's going on? I think Riker is sending some kind of message to me. I really shouldn't be worrying about this but it's been bothering me. I guess I better ask him and see what he says.

As they were packing up there things and getting ready I went up to Riker and talked to him. "Hey, Riker!" I said as I approached him. "Hey." he replied with a smile. I have to say, his smile is pretty cute. what am I saying?! Ugh. Tina snap out of it. "Um...how's everything with you and Ross?" he asked waking me up from my thoughts. "Uh...we're great. Thanks for asking." I replied. "I was just making sure." "Wait. Why do you care so much if I'm okay or if mine and Ross relationship is okay?!" I asked wanting to know badly. "I just don't want you getting hurt. That's all." he replied. "Why do you care?" I asked. "Well...one, I'm your friend and two, I like you." he said then I froze. "I also love you." he said getting up and standing next to me. "Um...I think you should help them get ready." I said as I left to help. What the heck just happened? Did Riker just tell me that he loves me? Did he really mean it? Do I feel the same way? What am I saying? I love Ross and only Ross. I shouldn't even be thinking about this. What am I going to do?

hope y'all enjoyed

making more soon