A Text from Ross

Chapter 4 - A Text from Ross

(Tina's POV)

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* The alarm rang. "Jen hit the snooze button! Make it stop!!!" I yelled under my pillow. "AHHH!" Jen yelled as she woke up and hit the snooze button. "Thank you." I said as I rested my head on top of the pillow. I got up and talked to Jen. "Jen?" I asked. "Yeah?" she replied. "For some odd reason, I can't stop thinking about Ross and yesterday." "I know why." she stated. "It's because you like him." she said excitedly. "what!? That's crazy!" "Tina, I have never seen you like this with a guy before." "What are you saying? That I'm in love with him?" I questioned. "Well...yeah." Then my phone rang. It was a text from Ross.

Ross: Hey!

Me: Good morning!

Ross: Can you come over?

Me: Yeah. Sure. But just me?

Ross: Yeah. I want to show you around and Rocky can show Jen around. Also talk to u.

Me: okay, but why Rocky and Jen?

Ross: Well last night when u guys were at the concert, it seemed to me that Rocky and Jen like each other so I thought he should show her around.

Me: oh okay. I think that's a great idea, considering she does really like him. :) See u in a bit. Bye.

Ross: :) Bye

We ended and I got ready. "Where are you going?" Jen asked me. "I'm just getting ready, since Ross is going to pick me up." I replied. "Why is he picking you up?" "Well he wanted to show me around his neighborhood and his house since we're going to be there for quite a while." "Oh. I know why." "What?" "He likes you." "No he doesn't." I chuckled as I said that. "Yeah he does." Jen stated. Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I shouted. It was Ross. "Ready?" he asked me. "Yeah." "Bye Jen. See ya later." Off I went with Ross to his house. The drive there was fun. Ross and I got along pretty well.

Hope u guys enjoued this chapter sorry it's short. I'll try to make the next one long. :)