What should I Do?

Chapter 18 - Wat should I do?

(Jen's POV)

Tina just told me what Riker told her. Should I be worried? I mean he loves her and so does Ross. But I know Tina and she loves Ross. She always has. I just hope she wont fall for Riker. I better go and talk to her.

(Tina's POV)

I'm so confused. Why does Riker even like me? All I know is that I love Ross and I have to tell him about this. Riker could possibly make a move on me and things will end badly between me and Ross. I don't want that to happen. I really love Ross. He's the first guy who ever had the nerve to come up to me and ask me out. He's special to me and I can't lose him. What should I do? The concert ended so me and Jen went to go met them where the signed autographs with Emily, the girl we met. As soon as we go there, the line was so long. "Come on." Jen told us as she cut in front of people. "What? We're not technically cutting. We know them." Jen said as she pulled us. "Hey guys!" Jen called out as she came up to them. "Hey!" they replied. I just stood there trying not to look at Riker. It felt awkward knowing that a guy you don't love, loves you. "Hey!" Ross said as he gave me a hug. "Hi." i replied with a little smile. "What's wrong?" he asked me, looking worried. "Uh...nothing." I said as I looked at the floor. "Something is defiantly wrong." he stated. "I'll tell you later." I said patting him on the back. He laughed. That made me smile. See what I mean...he can always make me smile. I just love him.

(Ross POV)

Something was going on. Tina wasn't acting like herself today. I wonder what's wrong. Did I do something wrong? Wait. What am I saying? She has hardly f=been around me. I never said or did anything wrong. But it looked like she was uncomfortable about Riker. Huh? Did she and Riker.....? "Tina we need to talk." I said pulling Tina somewhere quiet. "Yes." she said worried. "What's going on with you? You aren't yourself. Why haven't you talked to me all day? Did...." she cutted me off before i could finish. "Ross, I have to tell you something and I hope you won't get mad." she said. "yeah. What is it?" i asked wanting to know really bad. "Earlier at your place when you guys were packing and getting ready...I was talking to Riker and he um..." "He what!" I said a little pissed. "He told me that he loves me and that I should be with someone who deserves me." she said looking a litttle upset. "HE-he what!!! Tina, I love you and you know that right?" i said really quickly. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" she argued back. "It means that he can't have you. I got you first." i stated. "So you guys are treating me like I'm some kind of dog or a freaking toy!!!" she yelled as she was mad. "No. I didn't mean it like that. I ment he can't have you because your mine. Tina you belong with me. You love me dont you?" I asked/said to make her calm down. "Yes, but....." she couldn't continue. "But what? You also have feelings for him?!" i asked kinda mad. "No. It's just...he's been treating me so well and I guess...I dont know...maybe I do have feelings for him but I don't love him." she said  the last part really quick. "Really? It doesn't seem like it to me." I said as i walked away. I can't believe she didn't tell me. I would've done something. He was going to take her away from me from the beginning and now he won. I love her. I really did, but i guess she wants Riker. Gosh. How did let this happen?

(Tina's POV)

I can't believe i just said that to Ross's face. He...i knew he was going to be mad at me in the first place. That's why i didn't want to tell him, but now i have and i lost him. How can i prove to him that I really do love him? He means everything to me. I just wanted him to know that.

hope y'all enjoyed

more coming soon