At the Concert

Chapter 17 - At the Concert

(Riker's POV)

I can't believe it just didn't that. I just told Tina that I love her. Was that a bad thing to do? did I do the right thing telling her? I'm so confused. When I told her I felt so confident. But when she ignored wat I said...it went away. It was like she didn't expect that I mean she had to know that was coming some time. I've been sending her mixed messages. I hope she understands how much she means to me and how much I love her. She means the world to me and I hate to see her upset, mad, broken, ruin, and most of all hurt because of wat someone did or something. I will make sure that person won't ever forget wat they did to her. I will make sure that person have nightmare.

(Tina's POV)

"Wat was I going to do?" I thought to myself as I walked to Jen. "Hey!" she said as I came up next to her. "Is everything alright?" she asked. "Um...i have to tell you something." I said as we got into the car. "Come on Riker!" Rydel yelled out in the car. "Coming!" he replied. "Tina, wat is it?" Jen asked really concerned. "I'll tell you later." I said as Riker drove to the concert. When we arrived there were so many people waiting in line. It's like they had been there since yesterday. If they were I'd be impressed. Who stays in line for that long? Oh yeah. R5Family does! "Tina?" Hen called as she snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said being shocked. "What's wrong?" she asked as R5 were getting ready. "Earlier when we were packing things into the car, um I was talking to Riker and he told me something I wasn't expecting to hear. "What?!" she asked wanting to know really bad. "He told me that he loved me." I said giving her the 'wat does that mean look'. She looked at me confused. Then Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky, Riker, and Ross started performing. We watched as they performed. Then a girl walked up to us. She looked pretty. "Hi!" Jen said happily. "Hi! I'm Emily." she said as she looked at us with a smile. "Hi!" we both said at the same time. She looked like she was the type of 'Ratliff' person. Which means she likes Ratliff. I thought Emily and him would make a great couple. "Tina, did he...?" I covered Jen's mouth before she could finish. "We'll talk about this later. Just don't tell Ross. Okay?" I told her. "I promise." She replied. that made me feel less worried. I just hate keeping things from Ross. I wanted to tell him so badly. Should I tell him? if I don't he'll eventually find out and it's not from me so he'll probably get mad at me and if he finds out from me he'll still be mad at me. Gosh. Wat should I do?

Hope this is great

Like/comment

Thanks :)