I'm Sorry and I love You

Chapter 15 - I'm sorry and I love you

(Ross POV)

"Tina!" I yelled as she run away. Wat was I thinking. I can't believe Jessica did that. I should've know. That was coming. I probably ruin everything I had with her. She probably hates me. I'm so mad at myself. I can't believe I let myself do that. I just want to apologize to her and say how much she means to me.

(Tina's POV)

"I can't believe I saw that!" I said to myself as I was being so piss at myself. Then I heard foot steps coming towards me. I looked up. It was Rydel and Jen. "Hey. Are you okay?" they asked concerned. "No." I said looking away. "He-he...I can't beli...." I couldn't finish. "Tina's it'll be alright." Rydel said as she sat next to me and comfort me. "Yeah." Jen said doing the same thing. "Thanks guys. I just don't know if I can go on like this. Seeing him and her is just a nightmare. I thought Ross actually loved me, but I guess I was wrong." I said as tears ran down my face. "No Tina. It's true." Rydel said as she made me look at her. Rydel is like a sister to me, plus Jen of course. "Huh?" I said looking at her. "Tina he really loves you." Rydel said as she wiped my tears away. "If he did, he wouldn't have hurt'n her." Jen said. "Yeah." I said agreeing to her. "Well, ask him. I'm positive that he'll say the same thing that I'm saying." Rydel said a sure of herself. "I don't know. I don't know if I want to talk to him." I said looking down. "Tina, you love him right?" Jen asked me. "Yeah. Until I saw him kissing another girl. He didn't even kiss me yet and I was hoping he and I would be the first ones to kiss each other, but I guess I was wrong." I said staring at both of them. "Come on. We should go inside." Rydel told us. "Okay." I said as I got up and walked towards the back door into the house. "Hey, Tina! Are you okay?" Riker asked as I walked in. "Um...yeah. I guess." I said sniffing. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." We both continued. Then I went into the living room and sat on the couch.

(Riker's POV)

I hope Tina's alright. She doesn't deserve any of this. I mean...i can't believe Ross did that. I thought he loved her. If that was me, I wouldn't treat her like that. Yup, that's right...I like her. She's the most beautifulest girl I had ever met and I'm glad I met her. I just wish she was mine and not hurting. She deserves to be with a guy that cares and loves her. Not a guy who hurts and doesn't care about her. Tina deserve a better guy and I could tell it wasn't Ross.

(Jen's POV)

"Hey? Where's Ross?" I asked Ratliff. "He's in your room." he replied. Then I walked over to Tina, who was in the living on the couch. "Hey Tina?" I asked as I say down next to her. "Yeah?" she said as she straightened up. "I think you should talk to Ross. Let him explain...?" I said as I looked at her. "Why should I? what? to let him apologize???" she said with tears coming down. "No. To let him explain. He'll probably say something's that you want to hear and make you feel better. I just hate to see you like this. So please go and talk to him." I said with confidently. Then she got up and headed up stairs.

(Tina's POV)

I started heading up the stairs to Jen's room because that's where Ross was. I decided to go and talk to him and let him explain since no one wanted to see me like this. I'm just afraid that he'll say the things I don't want to hear. I just hope he'll ONLY say the things I wanna hear. i went to knock on the door. He didn't answer. "Ross...it's me, Tina!" I said behind the closed door. Then I hard the door unlock and open. "Yeah?" Ross said in a quite voice. "Can I come in and talk to you?" I asked. "Yes. Please." Ross said as he slowly pulled me in and close the door behind me. "Look I can explain." he said as he sat on the bed. "Well..." I said waiting. "Earlier Kelly was looking for Jessica and told me that if I saw her then let her know. So I saw her going up the stairs into Jen's room. Then I followed her. When I came into the room no one was there. Then when I turned around she was behind me with the door shut. I was trying to head towards it but then she beat me there. All of a sudden she said that she always gets what she wants...then boom! she kissed me. I tried to stop Tina. I really did but she had a tight grip. I guess she knew you were coming so she kissed me." Ross said as he explained. "So you didn't mean to kiss her?" I asked confused. "No. I never wanted to. You were the one I ever wanted to kiss and only you." he said as a little tear drop fell from his beautiful eyes which made me smile. "Aww!!" I said as I gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry Tina. I just hope that you'll forgive me." He said not wanting to let me go. "I do. I do forgive you." I said as I pulled him away from me and stared into his eyes. "I'm so glad that you're not mad at me." he said with a smile. Then he leaned closer to me and soon our lips touched meaning that he kissed me. That was the most amazing day of my life. I got the perfect kiss from the perfect guy that I love. "I love you." he said as our foreheads were leaned against each other, looking into each other's eyes. "I love you too." I said then kissed him. Then Ross spent the night there with me and hanged out upstairs while people were leaving down stairs since it was dark and Jen's birthday party was over. I'm so glad Ross and I made up. I love him so much.

hoped you guys enjoy

next one coming out soon