What the Hell?

Chapter 32 - What the Hell?

(Tina's POV)

I was so happy to wake up in Ross arms. He even tucked me to sleep. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's an amazing guy. I'm so glad that I met him. I bet you guys would feel the same way. He's so different, compared to the other guys. He's just...the one.

(Riker's POV)

I woke up the next morning on the floor. Then things starting flashing back in my head. I realized wat I've done yesterday last night. She hates me know. Tina hates me now. She probably won't even look at me. Gosh why do I have to be such a jerk sometimes and and idiot! Like WAT THE HELL?

I wish I could go back in time and erase what I have done. She didn't deserve that. Not at all. I did something I didn't mean to do. She won't ever forgive me know. Ugh! Why do I have to be such an idiot?!

I hate myself!!!

(Ross' POV)

I heard Tina waking up which woke me up.

"Hey." she said tiredly.

"Good morning babe." I replied.

She has a huge smile on her face which makes me happy. I miss her smiles. Her laughs. Her cuteness. I miss seeing everything about her. Ever since Riker told her that he loved her...she's been messed up. I'll never forgive him for that. Ever.

(Tina's POV)

I'll never forget or forgive Riker about what he's done. I can't even look at him the same way anymore. He's just a stranger to me and I hate seeing him like that. We used to be great friends...What happened to that? Well I don't know anymore. He's completely changed. I just hate him.

Mean while, I love Ross so much. He's ben through everything with me. He means everything to me and I'm glad that I met him. He completes me. He's there when I need him. He's right by my side. That's when I realized........

Ross is my life.

THE END

I hope u guys enjoyed

sorry if some of these chapters r short well near the end. I just couldn't come up with ideas so just thought I should finish it off here. Well there u go. My story is complete.