What Have You Done!?

Chapter 25 - What Have You Done!?

(Tina's POV)

*morning*

I was so glad that Ross came back. I was also glad that he forgave me. I really love him. He completes me. No matter how much I say it...it will always be true. He is like a piece of my heart that I had to find. And I found it. Ross. He was the missing piece of my heart. He is the one I want to grow old with and marry. He's the one. I know he is. I just can't stop thinking about him. Every time I see him my heart skips a beat. And every time I see him I feel happy and loved. He means so much to me and losing him is a nightmare that I don't every want to see or live. He is different from anyone I know. He's special.

(Ross POV)

Tina and I arrived home last night and my parents were mad. Jen, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, Ryland, and surprisingly Riker was so worried about us. I was so glad that Tina came for me. Like the statue said...'If you love someone, set them free. And if they come back, it was meant to be.' Thinking about that quote made me cry. Tina actually loves me and I love her. She means a lot to me. She's not like any other girls I have ever met. They're different from her. Tina...she's amazing. She's awesome. I'm glad that she's my girlfriend. On the other hand I still had things to worry about. They all started asking me questions.

"Ross, why did you go all the way to New York?" Rydel asked.

"Dude, why did you leave and not tell us a thing?" Ratliff asked,

"You are so lucky Tina came for you when she called. Other wise we would have never knew where you were or if your okay." Jen said.

"I'm really sorry for stealing your girlfriend. I didn't mean to. There's just something about Tina that makes me happy." Riker said as he was trying to apologize.

Should I forgive him? He did try to steal my girlfriend. He did it twice. HE even stole her away from me. I don't know, but I guess I have to. H e is my brother, big brother to be exact. I guess I should.

"It's alright. Just don't do it again." I said being seriously.

"Thank you all for carrying about me...." I said sarcastically.

"We do care about you." Rydel said.

"Really if you did then you have done the same thing as Tina did instead of calling me all the time and texting me. For all you know I could be dead. And to make sure you guys call me. Or text me. Yeah that solves every bodies problem." I continued to say this all in sarcastic form.

"We're sorry." They all said which made me feel a lot less hurt.

I was just so happy that I now know who I love. Tina. The girl of my dreams. She rocks my world. I just can't wait until later.

(Riker's POV)

I was so relieved that Tina and Ross were okay. I just cared about them. That's all. I just hope Tina will forgive me. But i guess she won't after what i did to her. At least I brought them closer to each other...right? Anyways Tina was still asleep and Ross went to check up on her. Why can't that be me? Her boyfriend. Her love. And possibly her husband. Why? Why not? I just hope that I'll find girl like Tina. That way I won't bother her and brake her heart over and over. What's wrong with me? I don't even know why I hurt her in the first place. She doesn't deserve that. I wish I could take back what i did and apologize. I just hope.

(Jen's POV)

God I was happy to see them. I thought something bad had happen. I thought about wat Ross said. He was right. If we did care about him like Tina, we would've traveled across country just to see him. At least Tina proved her love for him. That's all that matters. That they care and love for each other. I'm so glad that their bad together. Every time I see them together it's like fireworks are going off. They're meant to be. I hope someday Rocky and I would be like that.