Who texted?

Chapter 8 - Who Texted?

(Tina's POV)

*earlier*

(Ross POV)

Then someone text her.

*back to where we were*

I received a text from an unknown number which made me wonder who it was?

Unknown: Stay away from Ross!!!

Me: why should I do that?

Unknown: cause if u don't i'll make sure u two r never ever going to be together!!!

Me: I would like to see that happen. U can't tare us apart.

Unknown: we'll see.

The texting stop. I just stood there speech less and angry. I wanted to know who texted me. I wanted to know so badly. I couldn't tell Ross because I know he'll get over protective and I love him for that, but not in this situation. "Who was that?" he asked me. "Um...it was no one. Just a stupid comer-shall text thingy." I replied. "Oh." he said a little worried. "Don't worry. It's nothing. You don't have to worry." "I know I'm just making sure, that's all." he said as he looked down. "That's sweet." Then I hugged him and went to Jen. "Something strange is going on." Ross told Rydel. "Wat do you mean?" she replied. "Well earlier I asked her who texted her and she said it was just a comer-shall thingy. But it wasn't just a comer-shall it was something else." I said a sureingly. "How do you know that for sure?" "Well...because the way she said it." "I'm just worried about her. And I don't want her to keep things from me." I said a lot pissed because it was bothering me and I want to know.

Anyone wanna guys who it is

Hope u guys liked this chapter making more soon