Where's Ross?

Chapter 24 - Where's Ross?

*the next day*

*morning*

(Tina's POV)

Gosh am I tired. Yesterday was an awesome day. Where am I? I looked around and realized I was in Riker's room. Huh? Wat I doing here? I got up and ran out of his room. Wat was it doing in there? I can't remember. Then I walked towards Ross's room. He looked so cute in his sleep. I then waked in and laid next to him. He saw/heard me and grabbed me right away. He didn't let go so I could go anywhere. I'm stuck here (joking). I soon fell asleep still wondering wat I was doing in Riker's room.

*later in the morning*

I woke up to loud music. I went to check it out. When I got up I didn't see Ross. Where is he? I stepped out his room and into the hallway. I heard the noise coming from Riker's room. I went to go and see. When I came in he saw and walked towards me. Then out of no where....he kissed me.

"Riker stop. Wat was that?! I can't believe you did that again!" I snapped at him. "Wat are you talking about?" Riker asked confused. "Why are you kissing me. And why was I in your room earlier?" I questioned. "I had a great time." he said making me confused. "Wh-what did you?!" I said backing away from him slowly. "Let's just say that you won't be with Ross for I don't know a very long time." he said evilly.

I started to get very frustrated and curious. Wat happens to Ross? Is he okay? And wat did Riker mean by Ross not being with me for a long time. OMG! Did Riker kill Ross. He couldn't have. He's is brother. Where is he? I decided to go downstairs and check. I saw Ratliff, Rocky, Jen, Rydel, and Ryland but no Ross.

"Hey." Rydel and Jen said at the same time. "Hey. Have you guys seen Ross?" I asked them right away. "He left a while ago and he looked really mad." Rocky said. "No." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" they all asked. "Ask Riker he knows." I said pissed off. "Wait what?" Jen said. "I don't know. Riker told me that Ross and I won't be together anymore and I didn't knew what he mean but that." I said looking confused. "Wat happened?" Ratliff wondered. "I don't know. I don't remember. All I know was that I woke up in Riker's room and that I left...." I was cut of my Rocky. "Woah woah woah woah. U wat now!" he Saadi quickly. "I woke up in Rikers room. I don't low how." I said trying to explain slowly. "How? wat the jack flap? Riker is up to no good. I think it's time we tell her." Rocky said as he looked at everyone. "Guys?" I said looking scared and confused. "What's going on?" "Well Riker...he always gets wat he wants..." they said. "So..." I said. "And because of that you lost Ross." They continued but didn't finish just yet. "Wait what!!!!" I yelled. "You're telling me Ross and I broke up." "Yup." He saw you guys kissing again."What! How's that possible? I would never kiss Riker." "Well he did kiss you and you did kiss him." "Wat no. No no no !!!!!!!" I said a little pissed off. "How could Riker do that to me. To his own brother?!" I asked. "The only problem is....we don't know where Ross went or gone." Rydel said. "We tried calling him but he didn't answer."

In the moment I hated myself more then I hated Riker. Yeah. I said it. I HATE RIKER!!! He as the one who caused all this. We

Wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for him. Oh how I wish I could kick, slap, punch him, but I can't. He'll just grab me and kiss me. Wat happened to the Riker I know? Wjere did he go? More importantly where is Ross???! I can't last a minute without thinking a bout him. He was all I could think about. He was the only reason why I smiled everyday. I know we had our ups and downs, but it doesn't matter...I'll always love him. I would never cheat on him. I would never leave him. I would never stop loving him.

(Ross POV)

I woke up that morning seeing Tina next to me. I kissed her cheek and got up and left. I was seriously mad at her. She and Riker kissed. Again. I actually thought she loves me, but I guess I was wrong. She loves Riker, not me. Right now I feel so empty. So lonely. So heartbroken. Losing the girl of my dreams. The girl I love. The girl I treasure. She's my world and I lost her. How could this had ever happen? I wish there was a time machine.