It's Her

Chapter 14 - It's Her

(Ross POV)

"Hi!" Kelly said as she walked and sat next to me. "Hey." I replied back to her. "Have you seen Jessica?" she asked me. "Um...no. Why?" I asked. "Nothing just wanted to ask her something. That's all." She said. "Well i'll let you know if I see her." I said as I left and went into the kitchen. Then I saw Jessica. She was walking towards Jen's room...I think, which was upstairs. "Jessica!" I shouted. Then I ran after her. "Hey Jessica, Kelly's looking for..." I stopped. "Where'd you go?" I said as I looked around. When I turned around to leave the door shut. "Hey, Ross." she said as she walked towards me. "Um...I was going to tell you that Kelly was looking for you." I said a little bit bothered and uncomfortable. "Oh. Thanks." she replied. "I don't think you're suppose to be in here." I said as I walked towards the door but she beat me to it. "Look Ross we all want wat we can't have. But for me...i always get wat I want. And do u know wat I want?" she asked as she got closer to me. "No. What?" I said backing up slowly. "YOU!!" she said as she ran towards me and pulled me closer to her. Then before I could move, out lips were touching. I pulled away before anyone saw. Then she went for me again.

(Tina's POV)

"Have you guys seen Ross? I have to tell him something?" I asked Rydel, Rocky, Jen, Riker, and Ratliff. "Um no." replied Rydel. "Where can he be?" I asked. Then I heard a voice behind me. "I know where he's at." It was Kelly. "Oh. Where is he?" I asked. "He's upstairs in Jen's room." She replied. "Oh. Thanks." I said as I left. When I reached Jen's room, I reached for the doorknob and opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to pull them out so badly but I couldn't. Ross was kissing Jessica. I ran downstairs and out the door. "Tina!!!" I heard Ross calling my name but I didn't bother to look back. I just ran. "Ross wat happened?!" Rydel said as she stood next to him. "No. No. No. NO!!!!!" Ross yelled as he stomped outside and looked for me. "Wat happened?" Jen questioned. "I don't know." Rydel replied. "I know." Kelly said as she walked towards us. "How is it that you know everything?" Jen asked a little pissed. "I don't know everything but I do know why Tina's upset and Ross mad." She said. "Really? Why?" Rydel asked. "Tina saw Ross kissing Jessica. And she ran out the door crying. While Ross calling her name and chasing after her." She said. "I don't think they'll ever be together." She continued. "Wait that all sounds so familiar." Jen said. "You're the 'unknown' person that blacked mailed Tina." Jen said with the shocked look on her face. "Surprise." Kelly said. "It's not just me. It's Jessica too." she continued. "I can't believe I let you into my house!!!" Jen yelled really loud causing everybody to stare. "Well not my fault you can't tell when a black mailer entered your door." Kelly said with a childish voice. "You need to get out. Alright." she said as she exited with Jessica behind her. "Oh by the way...tell Ross to call me." Jessica said as she left. "That won't happen!!!" Jen yelled with all her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guy like

next one coming soon