The Very Next Day

Chapter 22 - The Very Next Day

(Tina's POV)

*morning*

I woke up that morning with my phone ringing. I picked it up and see who was calling. It was my aunt.

"Hello?" I said tiredly. "Oh sorry if I woke you up." she said. "It's okay. Why are you calling me?" I asked her wanting to know. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm out of the hospital and that you don't have to visit if you don't want to." she said sounding happy.

i was glad she's out of the hospital, but I still wanted to see her in person.

"I think I should visit you aunt Mary. You've done so much for and I want to return that favor." I said feeling thankedful. "Are you sure?" she asked me. "Yeah." I replied. I hate not to visit her.

She's the only family relative I have that actually cares about me. She's the best and I'm glad I stayed contact with her. She's a great aunt.

"Sweetie, I know how much leaving your friends mean and I hate to see you leave all that behind. I know it's only 2 months, but you'll be thousands and thousands of miles away and I'm pretty sure you will miss them a lot." She said wanting to change my mind. "Now that you said that...i feel like staying. But I'm not going to." I stated. "Please. I know you. And you don't want to go. It's okay if you don't want to. I'm fine with that. As long as you call me every two times a week, I'll always be happy." She said as she made me smile. "Okay. I'll call you again later to check up on you." I said happily. "So does that mean you're staying?" she continued. "Yes m'am." I said as I giggled. "Okay. Call you later. I have to go. Bye." She said as she hung up. "Bye." I replied.

Then I went to go fresh in up and went to go get some breakfast. As I came down stairs, I saw everybody a wake and eating.

"Yeah. Thanks for leavings out guys." I said jokingly. "Sorry, babe. I was going to wake you up but you looked so cute in your sleep so I didn't." Ross said as he gave me a hug. "It's okay. I was just kidding. "Good morning." Rydel and Jen said as they gave me a hug. "Want something to eat?" Jen asked me. "It's okay. I'll get it myself." I said with a smile. But before I could get wat I wanted Ross got it for me. "Hey!" I shouted at Ross. "Wat I ain't letting you get it." Ross said which made me laugh. "But I want to get it myself.!" I argued. "Nope. I'm getting it for my princess." he said as he gave me my food. "Aww!!! thank you. Ur so sweet." "I know." He said blushing.

That made me laugh. He's done so much for me and I want to return the favor but he never lets me. I just feel so lucky and special to have him as my boyfriend. He means everything to me. Losing him would be like dying. He's the most amazing guy I had ever laid my eyes on. He's my world. He's my star. He rocks my world. I just wish I could tell him. He's always busy yet he still makes time for me. That's why I love him. He always tries to impress me and that's one of the things I love about him. He makes me happy.

"Tina?" Ratliff said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?! What?!" I said in return. "Are you okay?" he asked looking at my like I'm crazy. "Hahaha yeah." I said then turn my head so I was looking at Ross.

Then I waked up and asked Rocky a question

"Rocky?" I asked. "I think we should throw Ross a surprise party. He's done so much and I want to show him how much he means to me. Us." I said still staring at Ross. "That's a great idea. We should tell the others." he suggested.

Them we both told everyone except Ross, of course and they all agreed. We started planning when and wat to do. We then decided to do it tomorrow since no one was busy. Today they had to rehearse because the have an up coming concert soon. Them tomorrow they were free. So who decided and then started inviting people. They said that they could come and I was so happy that they could. It would mean a lot to me if all his friends showed and thanked him for all he's done. Ross is just an amazing guy. I just wanted to show him that and I was. Throwing this surprise party is the best idea ever.

*morning*

I woke up that morning in Ross arms. I love his cuddles. There always warm and loving. The part i kinda hate about cuddling with him is that he won't let go. Every time I tried to go to the bathroom or get up and go down stairs, he tightens his grip not wanting to let me go. I think it's sweet. Yet I still love him. I tried escaping but I couldn't. So I decided to stay with him until he woke up. And when he did....

"Good morning." Ross said as he gave me a kiss on the lips which made me smile. "Good morning." I said doing the same thing.

He then rolled on top of me and gave me long kisses. It's like I was in heaven. It felt like fireworks were going off in sky. It felt as if I were falling in the air and him catching me in his arms. It felt

Like paradise. He didn't let go until there was a knock on the door. He gave me one last long kiss and went to answer it. It was Riker.

"How can I help you?" Ross said as he opened the door. "Uh...hahaha! I was wondering I could talk to Tina?" he asked as he was staring at me. "Nope." He replied. "Ross, it's okay." I said as I walked up next to him and kissed his cheek. "Alright. If anything bad happens just yell my name and I'll be here in a flash." He said which made me smile. "Okay. I love you!" I said as he left to go fresh in up. "I love you too!" he said back.

It was just me and Riker, in Ross's room. It was quite until he spoke up.

"Sorry if I interrupted something." He apologized. "It's okay. We weren't really doing anything." I said with a smile. "Cool. Look I just wanted to say that no matter wat...I'll always be here for you. Just don't forget that." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I know Riker. You're a great friend." "Thanks." He said as he got up and looked at the photos that were hung up on Ross wall. "Was this when you guys first met?" he questioned. "Yup. I'll alway remember that day and never forget it." "You must really love him then huh?" "yup. I will until I die." I said. "Will you ever feel that way towards me?" he asked making this awkward. "What?" I said acting like I did here. "Would you ever love me like you do with Ross?" he asked. "Riker, you're great and all but in think its best if we're just friends and stays that way. I know you love me but I'm really sorry. I don't feel the same way about you. I just think of you as a friends and a big brother. You're always helpful and caring. But I just like you as a friend. I'm sorry." I said in reply. "Why? Why can't you be with me and not him?" he said as he started getting closer to me.

I felt a little uncomfortable and I hate to see/know wat will happen.

"I love you Tina. I always had and I understand that you don't feel the same way but it doesn't mean you can't date me." He said getting closer and closer as I tried backing away. "Riker..." I was cut off by him kissing me.

I can't believe Riker was kissing me. Wat is going on? Why can't I stop him? I wanted to stop him so bad, but I couldn't. I just grabbed on to his neck and let him continue. Wat the heck am

I doing?

(Ross POV)

I wonder wat they're talking about. Wat are they up to? I hope he doesn't kiss her. I would be really upset. I hate to see her kiss another guy. As I was about done combing my hair. I went to check up on Tina and Riker to see wat they're up to. As I was walking towards my room Rydel came

out of hers and walked towards me and talked to me. Soon we were done talking and I came closer to my room door. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was just heart braking.

"Wat the heck is going on?!" I yelled really loud. "Ross! she said as she got up and backed away from Riker. "Why!? Why are you doing this to me?!" I said as i ran out my room and out the door.

I could believe wat I saw. I just wanted to punch Riker in the face for doing that to my love. My girlfriend. My world. But it seem

like to me that she liked wat he did. I just couldne believe her...she kissed my brother. Why?! Why?!

Hope u guys like

More comin soon

Comment wat I should write about next