ROSS!!!

Chapter 30 - ROSS!!

 [warning: don't read if you are going to be grossed out]

 (Tina's POV)

"Are you sure? Do you really love me? Did you even ACTUALLY forgive me? At all." Ross hissed at me.

"Ross calm down. I..." he stopped me before I could finish.

"No. Don't tell me what to do. You don't love me. You don't have to lie!" he yelled as he got up and walked away leaving me behind.

I just sat there, thinking about what Ross just said to me. What was that all about? Why sis he asked and thought all that? I am so confused. I just can't believe he thought I don't love him, when I do. I love him so much that I'd die for him. What is going on?

(Ross' POV)

I walked out on her. Does she hate me for doing that? I feel so bad. No. No I don't. She deserve that. No she doesn't what am I saying.

I started to walk back to where she was, but she was gone. I went home to see if she was there, but she wasn't.

"Hey guys...Have you seen Tina?" I asked them as I walked in.

"No. Why?" Riker asked.

"What happened? Did you guys break up?" Rydel questioned.

"I don't know. One thing I was yelling at her then the next I just left. Then she was gone." I replied to them.

"I swear if you hurt her I'll...." Riker didn't finish because I stopped him.

"What are you going to do huh? She means nothing to you so stop worry about her and leave that to me." I hissed.

what's wrong with me? I had never spoke that way before. I must be dreaming.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to say that." I apologized to Riker.

"Whatever." he said as he walked away.

"Riker wait! You're the only one who knows where she could be. Please tell me?"  I said/asked him.

"Why should I? So you could break her heart again." he replied in a sec.

"No. I love her Riker. Please." I begged.

"If you love her then you wouldn't have hurt her." Riker said continuing to walk away.

"Riker please?" I continued to beg.

"Fine. But promise me one thing. You woke ever, EVER, her heart. Got it!" he said.

"Yes. I promise."

"And if you hurt her I swear, I will hurt you." he stated.

"Got it man. Now can you please tell me where she is?" I asked a little worried.

"She's at the beach." Riker said as he walked up to his room.

"Thanks bro." I said as I ran out the door not wanting to hear what Riker will say.

I drove all the way to the beach and looked for her. Finally after all that searching I found her. She was sitting in the sand throwing rocks near her in to the shore. I ran over to her.

"Tina! I've been looking all over for you. You had me worry sick." I told her as I sat next to her and gave her a hug.

What upsets me was that she didn't hug back. That made me think she was mad at me.