Who are you??

Lavi's POV
___________________
I'm Lavi, also known as Bookman Jr. My primary job as a Bookman is to standby and record history. Not to have a biased opinion on anything. That didn't seem like a problem... Until I got to the Black Order. I made friends and a family, but I couldn't get too close or gramps would make us leave. The only rules I have to follow?
Don't have a biased opinion on anything.
Don't get close to anyone
And don't fall in love.
Sounds simple? Wrong. Very very wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here we are fighting Akuma. Level 2 and level 1, lots and lots, getting our asses handed to us.
"Damnit if it keeps going like this we might as well meet our death beds," I said as I killed of a few level 1 and 2.
"Damn it," Allen said as he was thrown back.
"Allen," we all yelled.
"I'm fine," he said trying to get up.
We got surrounded and tried getting out but they seemed endless.
"Well looks like this is the end of that," I said.
Leenalee, Allen, and Miranda were out for the count. I tried using fire but that didn't help. Yuu was trying to cut them down but it didn't work either. Gramps wasn't here, he was helping move things to the new HQ. Right when they had their guns locked on us, they all started exploding.
I looked at krory and Yuu confused.
"That you doing that Lavi," krory asked.
"Uhhh no. Thought it was one of you," I said.
"Not me," Yuu said.
"Shocker there Yuu," I said.
"Stop calling me that," Yuu said ticked off.
All of a sudden we saw a girl in front of us. She stood there and the closer she got to the Akuma, the more exploded. She snapped her fingers and a sort of whip appeared. She swung it at the Akuma and killed a good portion of them off.
She snapped her fingers again and twin pistols formed this time. Each of her weapons had a glow to them, a (f/c) glow mixed with the usual sparkling green.
"You guys know this girl," I asked, my eyes not leaving her.
"Not me," krory said.
"Tch," Yuu said as he glanced at her.
"You know her," me and krory asked.
Soon enough the Akuma were gone. The girls weapons disappeared and she looked at us. (H/l) (h/c) hair, silvery gray eyes, (y/h), and wore the usual black uniform.
"Strike," I said happily.
"That's what you're thinking of now," Krory and Yuu asked angry.
"My bad," I said rubbing my neck.
"Good to see you again big brother Kanda," she said with a silky voice.
Wait.."big brother?!?!"
Krory and I stood there shocked looking at Yuu and the girl.
"nope that kinda explains that," I said.
"It does," krory said in agreement.
"She's not my actual sister. Not blood wise anyways," Yuu said.
"Eh," we asked.
"I just treat him that way. This ones my actual brother," she said pointing at Allen.
"He's never mentioned you," krory said.
"That's because I've been on a mission for a very long time. I just got back actually," she said.
"If it makes sense in your eyes ok," krory said.
"That being put aside, I'm (y/n) Walker. Allen's younger sister," (y/n) said.
"Lavi, also known as Bookman jr," I said.
"Oh so you're the bookmans grandson," she said.
I nodded.
"I'm Araster Krory( sorry if I spelled it wrong ;-;)," krory said.
"The Vampire for Akuma," she asked.
He nodded.
"Alright then," she said as she faced the others.
"Let's see... Leenalee is hurt, Allen's hurt. But she's not. Why's that," she asked.
"She's Miranda, her innocence allows her to stop time at certain points but she over did it this time," Yuu said.
"Ohhhh," she said.
She pulled out a first aid kit from her jacket. She started with Leenalee's wounds. Leenalee had scraps on her hands and knees, she had a cut on her arm, and a cut on her head.
"Bring some water from that lake over there," (y/n) said.
Krory and I got some water for her and she cleaned leenalees wounds. Then she went with Allen who was mostly protected my clown crown but still had a cut on his cheek and his head.
"So this is Crown Clown," she asked.
"Yeah," we said.
"I think it's pretty cool," she said smiling.
"Alright, we'll wait till they wake up to get moving again," she said as she put a cloth on Mrandas head.
We nodded and relaxed. She went over to Yuu and cleaned his cut. He had one that was acros his stomach.
"Thank god for that healing power of yours," she said as she laid him down.
After dressing his, she checked krory.
"No, it's fine (y/n), just a few scrapes. Just exhausted," krory said.
"Then drink water," she said as she checked me.
She cleaned the cut on my cheek and the blood off of the corner of my mouth.
"Jeez, you're hurt pretty bad," she said.
"Nothing that'll kill me," I said with a smile.
She told me to take off my jacket and shirt which I did happily.
"Don't get any ideas Lavi," Yuu said angrily.
"Alright, alright," I said putting my hands up.
She put a bandage around my stomach leading to my shoulder. I put my clothes back on and she sat down.
"So (y/n), Cross is your master too ill take," Krory asked.
"Yeah, difference being while Allen was with Mana I was with Cross. It wasn't until Cross brought it up when Allen became his pupil too that he said we were related," she said.
"Oh wow, why were you two separated," I asked.
"I'm told that it was because I was an innocence holder since birth and it was Cross who took me in and trained me," she said.
"That explains why your innocence is strong," Krory said and she nodded.
"How much younger than Allen are you," I asked.
"A few minutes," and said thoughtfully.
"Wait so you're twins," krory and I asked.
"Fraternal. But yes," she said.
"Woah," we said.
She smiled. This is one interesting girl.