Mission time!

Your POV
____________________
On our way to Komui's office, Allen and Yuu kinda...kicked Lavi...with their shoes... On his back... Annddddd now he's on the floor.
"What was that all about," I asked angrily.
"He's dating our sister," Allen and Yuu said in unison.
"Why did you have to kick him," I asked as I helped Lavi up.
"(Y/nnnnn)," Lavi groaned leaning against me.
"We all know how he is, his reputation with women doesn't consist of long-term relationships," Yuu said.
"Did you ever think it's cause he's a Bookman," I asked.
Kanda stayed quiet.
"What about you," I asked Allen.
"You're my twin! I want the best for you and I'm just making sure I'll kick his butt if I need to," he said scratching is neck nervously.
"I think saying it would've sufficed," I said sighing.
"It's Lavi," Allen and Yuu said.
"Point taken," I said.
"Ouch," Lavi said.
We continued walking and kanda and Allen followed.
"So where are you headed (y/n)," Allen asked.
"Komui wanted us for a mission so we're going to get briefed," I said.
"Going on missions in groups TuT I'm so proud (y/n)," Allen said while crying proudly.
"Thanks Allen," I said smiling.
"Hey, take care of her Lavi. If she comes back hurt, I'll hurt you," Allen told Lavi.
"Can do. I'll protect her with my life," Lavi said.
"I'll kill you if she comes back with as so much as a scratch," kanda said pointing Mugen and Lavi.
"o-ok ok ok ok," Lavi said nervously.
"Awwwww Yuu does care," I teased.
"(Y/n), don't call me that," kanda said.
I stuck my tongue out at him. I hugged Allen and kanda.
"Bye, see you before we leave," I asked.
"Sure," Allen said happily.
Kanda just 'tched'. We went into Komui's room and he briefed us about innocence that could be in a rich family's possession. Strange things had been happening such as only raining there or animals would be drawn to their house. The family was going to have a soirée and we would try and retrieve the innocence.
"The evening wear will be provided for you, all you have to do is be at the hotel by 5pm tomorrow, and they'll deliver it," Komui said.
"Alright, well do our best," I said.
"I expect nothing less," he said as we left.
Lavi and I went to our rooms and packed our bags. After that we met up with Leena, Allen, and Yuu.
"Alright we've got a mission to attend," I said.
"You two be careful and come home safe," Leena said as she hugged me.
"We will," I said hugging her.
I hugged Allen and said,"no causing trouble ok?"
"I won't but shouldn't I be telling you that," he asked laughing.
"Yeah, but I beat you to it," I said laughing as well.
I hugged Yuu and said," no fighting please. I don't need to come back and be brotherless."
"It's bean sprouts fault," he mumbled.
"Bakanda she said no fighting," Allen said glaring at Yuu.
I sighed and hit them both across the head.
"Bad brothers! No," I said scolding them.
"Fine," they both groaned.
Lavi and I left hearing 'come back safe' from everyone. I smiled and held Lavi's hand. He squeezed my hand lightly.
*choo choo! All aboard the train!*
We got on the train and I decided to go to my room since I was still tired. I placed my bags on the floor and plopped on the bed. Lavi had put his stuff next to mine and laid down next to me. I snuggled against Lavi and he wrapped his arm around me. "Ne Lavi," I said.
"Yeah," he asked.
"I love you," I said smiling.
"I love you too (y/n)," he said smiling right back.
I closed my eyes and Lavi ran his fingers through my hair. He hummed quietly and everything felt nice and peaceful.
"Lavi," I asked.
"Hm?"
"Why me," I asked curiously.
"What do you mean," he asked.
"Why did you pick me," I rephrased.
"Why not? You're beautiful, strong, talented, smart, and have a charming personality to make any guy see you irresistible," he said pulling me closer to him.
I blushed and buried my face in his chest, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.
"(Y/n)," he said as he hugged me.
"Y-Yeah," I asked as I lifted my head.
He caressed my cheek and his eyes had complete love in them. I smiled slightly at the gesture and put my hand over his.
"I love you, (y/n)," he said with such sincerity.
I smiled and started crying happily. This moment was too much for my heart.
"H-Hey! You ok," he asked worriedly sitting up.
"Yeah, just happy a lot is all," I said as I wiped away the year streaks.
He kissed my cheek and sat me on his lap facing him.
"Lavi," I whispered.
"Yeah," he asked.
"Can we stay together," I asked.
"Always, well stay together forever," he said hugging me and laying down.
"Glad to hear," I said pecking his lips.
He kissed me gently and my body shivered slightly. I ran my hands through his soft red locks and the kiss slowly escalated to a full make-out session. Lavi's hands were on my waist and my hands stayed in his hair, messing it up. We parted for some much needed air and shortly after he began to kiss my neck. The waves of pleasure returned and I got a feeling, I don't know why but I felt a strange feeling, very strong feeling. I whimpered slightly and Lavi smirked slightly and kept looking for something. I tilted my head slightly and gasped and shivered as he kissed a certain spot on my neck. My breath hitched as he sucked that spot. I moaned slightly and Lavi froze before chuckling and continuing. By this time Lavi was sitting up and I was on his lap holding onto him tightly. He stopped and kissed me roughly. He laid me on the bed and placed himself between my legs.
"Damn it Lavi, why is it so hot," I asked pulling away from the kiss.
He pulled away and looked at me seriously.
"(Y/n), if we keep going, are you ok with that," he asked.
"*blushes* y-yeah... Are you sure you want to," I asked.
He hovered over me again and kissed me.
"Yeah," he said.
I pushed him up and sat up, he looked at me confused and I took off my jacket.
"Wow (y/n), eager are we," he asked smirking.
"I-It was just hot," I said embarrassed.
He laughed and hovered over me again. He pulled at the end of my shirt and I nodded. He took off my shirt and took off my bra skillfully. He attached his mouth to one and placed his hand over the other. I moaned from the pleasure of his touch. He switched and i moaned again. He kissed my neck again and pecked my lips. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly ran his hand up and down. I whimpered feeling my body get hotter with every touch. He looked at me again and said," are you sure you want to continue ?"
"Yes," I said.
He pulled at my (pants or skirt) and I flipped us.
"Not fair if I have all the pleasure," I said as pecked his lips. I sat near the bump in his pants and Lavi's eyes went hazy. I kissed along his neck, found his sweet spot easily and sucked on it leaving a mark. I ran my hands from his shoulders to his chest slowly. I took off his gloves, headband, jacket, and shirt before sliding my hands over his bare chest. He shivered and bucked his hips slightly. I put my hand over his member and he let out a string of curses.
"You ok Lavi," I asked teasingly.
"Tease," he moaned.
"You love it," I said as I got up and took off his pants along with his boxers. I let instincts take over and my hand pumped him slowly. His breathing picked up into pants and I decided to go faster. My hand ran along his member quickly and Lavi groaned holding onto the bed sheets tightly. I lowered my head onto him and placed him in my mouth. He moaned loudly and bucked his hips.
"S-Shit," he moaned.
I continued sucking on him while bobbing my head quickly.
"H-Hey *moans* I-I can't," he tried saying.
I hummed against him and quickened my pace, eager to send him to cloud 9.
"F-Fuck! (Y/n)," he moaned as he panted, sweat running along his forehead.
"I-I'm close," he moaned out.
I sucked hard and quick one last time before he came. I swallowed what I could and pecked his lips, enjoying the look he had right now. Shortly after his eyes focused on me and in the blink of an eye, I was bottom.
"No fucking way you're that good and a virgin," he said still panting slightly.
"I-I just kinda went along with instinct," I said embarrassed.
He rubbed my womanhood through my last article of clothing and I moaned loudly.
"So wet," he teased.
"Your fault," I muttered.
"Good. Remember that," he said smirking.
He took off my underwear and threw them to another corner of the room. He slowly inserted a finger and I moaned loudly again clawing at the sheets. He moved at a slow pace and added another finger before getting a bit quicker. My breath was short and all that went through my mind was his name and the pleasure I was feeling.
"L-Lavi," I moaned.
He added the third finger and went faster. I squirmed in pain slightly and he slowed down a bit so I could get use to the feeling.
"Crap...Lavi please," I begged.
"What," he asked.
"Come on, the heats too much. J-Just start already," I whined.
He chuckled and shook his head.
"No can do," he said.
He took out his fingers when I felt a coil in my stomach and licked them. I blushed madly and looked away. He then lowered himself and licked my womanhood. I moaned loudly and my breathing picked up again as I ran my hands through his hair. He inserted his tongue into me and started at a very fast pace.
"La-Lavi," I moaned loudly.
Right when I was close, he stopped.
"Meanie," I panted.
"Well can't have you finishing before we even start," he said as he kissed me.
Right when I melted into the kiss, a pain that I swear hurt like hell passes through me. I pulled away and Lavi kept apologizing. He had stopped to let me get used to it before he had to continue. When the pain went away I nodded and he continued. I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop the cry.
"Sorry," Lavi said apologetically.
"I-I'm fine," I said moving my hand back to his shoulders.
He put his head into the crook of my neck kissing it softly. The pain was dulling and becoming pleasure that felt too amazing.
"Lavi," I moaned as my his bucked my hips towards him.
He groaned and slowly started thrusting. I moaned feeling sensitive to him and his touches. His thrusts started gaining pace and I tried covering my moans by covering my mouth.
"(Y/n)~" he said lowly.
"Y-Yes," I tried saying.
"I want to hear those beautiful moans of yours come on," he said panting.
He thrusted faster and rougher until he found that spot that made me scream.
"Lavi," I screamed/moaned.
He groaned and kept hitting there. I'd moan loudly, not even paying attention to how loud just on how good this felt.
"S-Shit," Lavi moaned.
"L-Lavi I-*moans* I love you," I said kissing him sloppily.
He responded roughly wining the battle for dominance quickly when he slammed into me. We parted panting and moaning.
"I-I *pants* love you too," he said through his panting.
"L-Lavi I-," I was cut off by his thrusts going harder and faster.
"M-Me too," he moaned.
After a few more thrusts, he started getting erratic and my stomach was on the edge of exploding.
"I-I can't-," I tried saying through the moans.
The knot in my stomach snapped and a wave of pure bliss ran through me. Lavi moaned and came too. My vision went white from the pleasure as I laid on the bed.

I opened my eyes and saw Lavi smiling sweetly at me.
"Awake," he asked.
"I passed out," I asked confused.
"I guess so. I'm just that good I guess," he said smirking.
"Yeah you fucking are," I said laughing tiredly.
He looked too damn sexy with his hair loose and sweat glistening on his chest and abs.
"Eh? Mind saying that one more time," he teased.
"Dear god," I moaned embarrassed.
He chuckled and I smiled.
"You're beautiful (y/n)," he said gently as he caressed my cheek.
I leaned against his hand and smiled.
"And you're handsome," I said smiling.
"Hmmm handsome is all I get," he asked.
"Fine just this once, I'll admit it. You're too hot at times, even sexy. But most of the times just hot," I said pecking his lips.
"Why thank you," he said as I yawned.
He kissed me gently again and said," I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too... Lavi," I said tiredly.
"Sleep for now, ok," he asked laying down next to me.
I nodded and snuggled up to his chest. He put the blanket over us and hugged me. I quickly fell asleep as soon as Lavi hugged me.
Best. Experience. Ever.