Ready?? ....yeah. No.

Lavi's POV
____________________
"How about we get Allen," I asked her.
"Yeah," she said looking down, shaking a bit.
"Are you forcing this," I asked.
"...a bit," she said forcing a laugh.
"How about we hold it off then, how about we get something to eat then you can tell Allen," I said trying to calm her down.
She nodded and went to the cafeteria. Jerry welcomed (y/n) home and made her her (f/f).
"You still remember," she asked.
"Of course! Hard to forget you (y/n)," he said smiling brightly.
(Y/n) smiled and I asked Jerry if he could get me the usual.
"Anytime Lavi," he said as he cooked.
I waited a bit and Jerry passed me the plate.
"Here you go," he said.
"Thanks," I said.
"Anytime," he said waving.
I sat across (y/n) and decided to lighten the mood.
"So hey-"
"Hello Lavi," I heard Miranda say.
"Hey Miranda," I said.
"Who's this," she asked looking at (y/n).
"I'm (y/n) Walker," (y/n) said.
"Walker? Are you related to Allen," Miranda asked.
"He's my fraternal twin, he's older by a few minutes," (y/n) said.
"Oh wow! Your eyes do match," Miranda said smiling. (Y/n) smiled back and moved to let Miranda sit.
"Thank you (y/n)," Miranda said as she sat down.
"Anytime," she said.
"Speaking of being older by a few minutes, did you guys ever fight about that," I asked.
"*laughs* yeah sometimes," she said.
"Let me guess, he pulled the 'I'm older' card," Miranda asked laughing.
"Yeah, whenever I didn't want to do something, he'd pull it and we'd get in an argument over it and cross would just watch and if it got out of hand, he'd stop us," she said fondly.
Miranda and I smiled. We all ate and once we finished, Miranda hugged (y/n). (Y/n) got stiff and asked," what are you doing?"
"Hugging you, I know you've had tuff times," Miranda said.
(Y/n) relaxed and hugged Miranda back. There was still that light that showed (y/n) may just start being in groups again. Miranda let go of her and waved bye to us.
"Alright, where do you want to go," I asked.
"Why would we go somewhere," she asked.
"We're postponing your talk till you're actually ready to talk about it. So we'll just hang out or now," I said.
"Ok *thinks* how about a library," she asked.
"Let's go," I said walking to the library.
On our way there we'd talk about random things like random books, experiences, jokes, anything really.
"Here we are," I said opening the door.
We walked in and (y/n) went around to read books. I sat next to her and read books of my own.
"Hey (y/n), you feeling ok," I asked.
"Yeah, why," she asked.
"No just asking to make sure," I said.
She had book stacks and I realized she was a book person. Based off of the genres, she preferred (genres). We'd point out scenes in the books that we thought were funny or we'd reenact them and the funniest ones were where we'd be over dramatic and use funny voices.

Your POV
__________________
Lavi and I were basically being clowns while being nerds. I honestly was having fun. Lavi is a good person and I actually felt warm and happy right now. We took a break and sat across Lavi.
"Having fun," he asked.
"Hell yeah," I said smiling.
"Good to hear," he said.
We talked and read some more then I laid on the floor.
"Tired," he asked.
"Yeah a bit," I said tiredly.
"Alright then," he said as he stood up, putting books where they belong.
I got up and put books away too, once we finished he helped me up. We walked to my room which turned out to be next door to Lavi's room.
"Want to come in," I asked.
"Only if you're up to it," he said.
I opened the door and let Lavi in.
"Wow, it's empty in here," he said.
"Yeah, never have time to decorate. Leena stops by and cleans up though, she also brings flowers every once in a while," I said.
"Oh, well now that you're back maybe you could start decorating," he suggested.
"Yeah maybe," I said.
"Want something to drink," I asked.
"Water," he said.
I got 2 and threw one at him. He caught it and smirked.
"Aren't you full of surprises," he asked.
"How so," I asked, sitting on my bed.
"First you pop up out of the blue, fight like you've been training for ages, turn out to like sweets, and are funny and a book person," he listed.
"Ok ok, I just happened to pass by on you guys. I didn't know that you guys would be there," I said.
"They had their guns and shit pointed at us," he protested laughing.
"Yeah true," I said laughing too.
"Secondly, I'm an innocence wielder since birth, what did you expect," I asked.
"Point taken, you're badass though, no joke," he said.
"Why thank you, I'd say the same but I haven't seen you fight," I said.
"Let's spar together than, all out minus the death part," he challenged.
"Challenge accepted," I said," as for sweets, what can I say, I'm just a sucker for sugar."
"Can't say I'm any better," he said laughing.
"Now for the funny and book nerd, I'm funny but to a point I guess? I don't know, again never really have breaks to find out. I like books, they teach us and they've been around forever. They're like my little escape, get me," I asked.
"I hear ya," he said nodding.
"What about you?? I didn't expect a Bookman to have a sense of humor," I said.
"No we can have one, just can't have a biased opinion on anything," he said.
"Ohhhhh," I said," what's one thing about being a Bookman that you hate?"
"Hmmm nothing I can think of," he said.
I shrug and Lavi looks at clock.
"Wow it's 1 in the morning," he said shocked.
"Really? Wow we've hung out late," I said.
"Yep, I better get going. Night (y/n)," he said.
"Night Lavi," I said as he left.
I changed into my pajamas and laid down. Felt good to be home and in my bed....